jonnyk vs barclays

jonnyk
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6161 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

in my opinion (for what it's worth !) re-jiggling your claim for large amounts of money is a bit risky,

it's unlikely that B's will settle with this interest, particularly if it takes it to a high value claim, (say) over £5000, and we don't know how the judges are going to be reacting to these cases in september/october ?

your swapping a certainty for an uncertainty, and comes down to whether it's a risk worth £1000 , possibly it is, and I'm sure you'll get loads of help from people on this forum, as we all love a good bunfight !, but , is it easier to just take the money, and get on with your life, without the stress ?

of course only you can answer that.............

good luck anyway :confused:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

:cool:

In the words of QUINCY JONES:

" It's not about your acheivements in life, it's all about the journey getting there...."

I got my Peices of Eight !;)

Thanks for the feeback guys, I think I'll just stick to the 8%, I really do just want to get this all done and dusted with no unecessary complications.

Trucker, you ask about whether I've contacted the litigation team yet - from the thread 'litigation team, good or evil...', I got the impression that contacting the team any more than a couple of weeks before the court date was little more than a waste of time. Would you recommend differently?

Thanks again,

Jon

jonny

Its a waste of time in as much as they won't settle til right before the court date but at least you would save the hassle later of trying to pin down who is dealing with your claim. The more you hassle them the more likely it is that they won't forget you, thats my reasoning anyway.

Trucker