Nationwide ! **WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5519 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Do you know what?

Never try to work things out with a hangover!!

It just doesn't help things at all.............

Sludgebrain just isnt cool.

[COLOR=royalblue]Halifax......WON 16/7/07 :D [/COLOR] [COLOR=red]Nationwide...WON 16/7/07 :D [/COLOR] [CENTER][URL="http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/sections187and45/"][B][SIZE=4]Please sign this Downing Street petition on Bank Charges and Benefits[/SIZE][/B][/URL][/CENTER]

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I HAVE WON!!

Nationwide paid full amount plus interest into my husbands account today!

question is do I tell him lol ;-)

Donation on its way xxxxx

[COLOR=royalblue]Halifax......WON 16/7/07 :D [/COLOR] [COLOR=red]Nationwide...WON 16/7/07 :D [/COLOR] [CENTER][URL="http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/sections187and45/"][B][SIZE=4]Please sign this Downing Street petition on Bank Charges and Benefits[/SIZE][/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Can a mod please change my title to ***WINNER***

CONGRATULATIONS LISA..!!!!!

Well done, im really pleased for you. 1 down. :D

You will suit a new title. ;)

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

I am a WINNER :D:D:D:D

• 2 weeks later...
I am a WINNER
Your Hubby is the REAL winner!...lol...:p

...THINK about it!...;):)

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

(Jules Winnfield)

• 1 year later...

What do you do, when Nationwide give you a Overdraft of £3000, then when you are suddenly unemployed, you receive a letter from them, saying they have reviewed your credit and are reducing the overdraft to £1800. and are now demanding I pay the difference asap, and keep adding on charges??????????which by the way are nearly £90 per month!!

What do you do, when Nationwide give you a Overdraft of £3000, then when you are suddenly unemployed, you receive a letter from them, saying they have reviewed your credit and are reducing the overdraft to £1800. and are now demanding I pay the difference asap, and keep adding on charges??????????which by the way are nearly £90 per month!!

They did that to us aswell, a week before Xmas year before last :mad: I didn't know then but I do now;) Send CCA request, think it's Letter N in the templates, only costs £1, and maybe give you a bit of a bartering tool at least! Then add up all your charges and claim them back too if you can. Maybe read up a bit more and then start your own thread. I have 2 accounts going on with them, a FlexAccount and a Gold Card :evil:

• Haha 1