Ebay / charges

racer1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6228 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well, basically, you've learned a valuable lesson I believe just about everyone on this site has learned - don't speak to DCA's on the phone.

Send a letter to Robinson Way, telling them that you have paid in full and you consider that to be the end of the matter. Unless they can furnish you with proof that this debt of £8 exists, if they continue to contact you, you will take it construe harrassment and will take the appropriate measures.

make sure you write "I do not acknowledge any debt to your company" at the top.

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

Muppets - let them call, it's their phone bill, not yours.

Wonder how many calsl they ahve to make before it costs them £8? ;)

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

I would disagree - for some people, it's not the monetary value which is important, it's the principle - too many people capitulate with the view of "it's only a small amount of money" - IMO, that's totally irrelevant - the point is, why should you part with your hard earned cash to a DCA wgo isn't owed it?

• Haha 1

Get your credit reports from the 3 CRA's and see what's on there would be the first thing to do.

Simply this - report them to the OFT as well. If enough people complain and the complaints are serious enough, the OFT may decide to revoke their license.