Lloydstsb

benjy48
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5600 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you get the spreadsheet sorted?

Hi Monopoly23, I am going through the spreadsheet now. Sorry to bring up old stuff but what can be claimed for and what cannot be claimed for. I am bit foggy about the O/D Usage Fee and the O/D Excess Fee. If I have had an agreed overdraught, this cannot be claimed, can it?

Hi

These can be claimed:

Overdraft Excess Fee

Overdraft Usage Fee

Returned Cheques

Unauthorised Borrowing Fee

Unpaid Cheque

Unpaid DDM

Unpaid Direct Debits

Unpaid Items

Unpaid Personal Loan

Unpaid Standing Orders

Unpaid/Returned direct debit

Barty:)

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)

Hi I have submitted my N1 claim form to the local Croydon County Court today and the court administrator told me that I have to wait 10 days before i hear from the court and have to wait another 14 days to hear from Lloyds, so 24 days altogether, and then another 14 days for Lloyds to issue a defence. Is this the usual time to wait for at least a settlement? I thought it was 14 days from when you submit the claim to the court to when Lloyds hopefully settle!!

OK when you file at court all you need to take is 3 copies of your claim form, and 3 copies of your schedule of charges. They will give you a receipt, and a few days later you will get one stamped sealed claim form returned to you by the court. You will also get a letter saying when the claim will be deemed served on the defendant, and how long they have to acknowledge and defend.

You don't have to do a court bundle unless 1) Lloyds dont settle and you do get a court date, even though they will probably settle and, 2)You get directions from the court to file the bundle. It will give you the date you have to do this by - there is absolutely no rush yet.

As for the spreadsheet, the two columns probably disappeared because after you deleted them to print and send with your LBA, you most likely saved it like that when you shut down excel.

What you need to do now is open another new spreadsheet from this site and copy and paste your charges information across to it as the formulas won't be in your original spready now you've deleted the columns. If there aren't enough rows just right click the line number and select insert row until you have enough. When everything is pasted over, you will have to input all the dates of the charges again, but the formula will be there and it will work out all the interest for you.

Get back to me if you're stuck and I'll see what I can do. :)

Hi Monopoly, when you mentioned that Lloyds will settle, did you mean within the 14 day deadline of acknowledgement of claim or the 14 day deadline for a defence?

Hi Monopoly, when you mentioned that Lloyds will settle, did you mean within the 14 day deadline of acknowledgement of claim or the 14 day deadline for a defence?

I meant that they might settle before you were given directions from the court to file a bundle. Now with the test case going on, I really don't know how long things could take.

Nicsussex is right. Just keep to the timescales, follow the directions when you get them. You don't need to do a bundle now but be prepared to do one.

Abbey - *SETTLED IN FULL!* ;)

-£445 refunded after one phonecall

HERE

Lloyds - Reclaiming Charges ***WON!***

-09/05/07 - Prelim delivered

-22/05/07 - LBA sent - no response

-11/07/07 - Filed at court

- 26/07/07 - Full settlement offer!!!! Donation made ;)

HERE

Next - Trying to Sue us with no agreement! :lol:

-29/06/07 - Defence filed

-16/08/07 - AQ filed

-19/09/07 - Claim struck out!! :p

HERE and continued HERE

PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES IF I'VE HELPED!

Yesterday I recieved the acknowledgement from the court for my claim and it has been deemed served today. So 14 days from today Lloyds have to acknowledge my claim and pay or defend. I pray that they settle soon...

At least your court isn't staying all claims then. Remember that Lloyds will probably apply for a stay until the outcome of the test case, but you can apply to have it set aside if they do. I think there's a fee to do that which is non-reclaimable, but hopefully you won't have to :rolleyes:

My court is one of three in the country that is staying all claims for charges. It's a good job Lloyds settled the day before the test case was announced!

HERE

HERE

-16/08/07 - AQ filed

HERE and continued HERE

Hi

As far as I know the fact that it may be fast-tracked (it may not be yet, that is up to the Judge) doesn't make any difference to the OFT case, someone correct me if I'm wrong:confused:

It is 14 calendar days.

Barty:)

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)

Hi,

It is nearly 30th of August. This is the day that Lloyds are supposed to reply to my claim, one way or another. However if they do not respond within to the 14 day, does that mean I can tell the court to tell them to pay up immediately, or what does this entail anyway?

Hello, I have just had a reply from the courts stating that SC&M have requested a defence of my claim. I have also been issued with an AQ. In the AQ it asks

A: Settlement - Do you wish there to be a one month stay to attempt to settle the claim, either by informal discussion or by alternative dispute resolution? Do I do this or not?

C: Pre-action Protocols? what is that?

SC&M have requested a defence? You're not defending you're suing so I don't understand that bit at all.

For section A it's just another delay, they won't settle or at least I doubt they will. I'd just plough ahead if I were you.

For section C, I assume that it doesn't have any pre action protocols, so you just leave out part one and tick yes for part 2 because you have already given them the POC and plenty of chances to settle.

HERE

HERE

-16/08/07 - AQ filed

HERE and continued HERE