Lloydstsb

benjy48
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5600 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am thinking of requesting the stay to be lifted. I have looked at the Stay thread and have had some encouragement with some of the advice given, including the issue on hardship, of which I am now experiencing. I earlier took the view to give up, which means I may be over my 7 day dispute time limit. Does that mean I have to accumulate a bundle and pay the court £35, or just fill in a N244 form and give £35?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Benjy another point to consider... the test case is 8 to 12 weeks away.

The courts are listing hearings at between 6 to 12 weeks at the moment.

If you get a hearing to lift your stay and win you will be looking at 12 to 24 weeks before your case hearing gets a court date.

It's up to you and I know its a very motive subject because we all feel very hard done by with the current situation but as the test case gets closer I can see a lot of Judges seeing appeals against stays just being a waste of their time.

pete

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, on 17/10/07 I sent an email to admin@consumeractiongroup requesting help against a stay base on hardship. I don't know if it is because they are busy, but I have not had a reply to my email. Is this a waste of time? I am getting quite desperate now.

To be honest benjy, we've recently seen claimaints in genuine financial hardship (with severe health problems as well) turned down at their hearings to request their stays are overturned. However, if you would like to proceed and you feel that you have an exceptional case to put forward, this link http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/115023-application-removal-stay-grounds.html will help you to put your application together.

Best of luck :)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

• 1 year later...

Hi,

It has been nearly two years since I first made my claim. I have since seen the world going through a recession, Lloyds was nearly bankrupt and had to be bailed out by the taxpayer(including me) and now their share price has crashed and burned. What chance do any of us have of reclaiming charges now? I suspect we are way down Lloyds list of priorities at the moment.