nationwide responded to first letter

entickbowen
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6237 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

Its is a standard letter, in fact it is so standard that I received the same letter after the prelim and lba ;-) , so court here we come.

All the best,

Ireatianu

any comment made is just my humble opinion....and what do i know:?: :)

They seem to be going round and round in circles.

I know that the letters do not cost much to produce but bearing in mind the amount that they have sent out the total cost to them,if you include staffing,post etc must be quite considerable.

PPMAN159

If this comment has helped please click on the scales.

The crazy thing about Nationwide is how much money they are wasting by refusing to pay, just add all the legal costs etc and they far outweigh the benefits to them of waiting as late as possible to pay. Maybe the shareholders need to be asking serious questions over the way they mismanage claims!!!

The crazy thing about Nationwide is how much money they are wasting by refusing to pay, just add all the legal costs etc and they far outweigh the benefits to them of waiting as late as possible to pay. Maybe the shareholders need to be asking serious questions over the way they mismanage claims!!!

I agree completely, their stubborness is going to cost their shareholders an extra £620 quid in my case....

They seem to be going round and round in circles.

I know that the letters do not cost much to produce but bearing in mind the amount that they have sent out the total cost to them,if you include staffing,post etc must be quite considerable.

I thought it cost them £30 to send a letter PP (as they're so transparent)

pmsl

:D :D :D :D