Court Date - Have queries! Help Please?

fzrkitten
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5186 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I being pessimistic then? Think u r hoping they pay in next 14 days? I think they will ignore us, let us enter judgement, take another month, say mid august??!!!!!

Hope you are right though, really truly do. They have got til about 11th july to put their bundle in, which I know everyone says they won't because of our good directions.

I was cheeky today, I put a copy of the judge's directions in with my bundle to SC&M, just in case they didn't have it to hand or to tie up with my bundle!!!!

Fzrkitten.

x

Fzrkitten

Hi all, sorry to hijack your post. Its really helped me today. Im also looking for the cases with Robinson v harman and murry v leisureplay. any ideas where they are???

pelim letter sent 25/01/2007

reply from hsbc 01/02/2007

LBA letter sent 16/02/07

MCOL Issued 06/03/07

Deemed served 11/03/07

Deadline 08/04/07

Hiya,

In near the basic court bundle, it says GuidoT has them, but think he's disappeared for a few days, I didn't get a reply so sent mine off without them, but then hopefully my case isn't going to get to court as my directions from the judge were as good as for disclosure from lloyds, so just playing the waiting game now.

Does anyone else have them? (emailed from guidot in the first place?)

Fzrkitten

Got me fingers crossed for you!!! Hope it all goes well. Im hoping i dont have to go to court. This one is for my brother so wouldnt know what to do. I go to court and say im him or just give him a stack off papers and prod him though the door. Thing is he wouldnt have the faintest idea what the judge was on about if he asked him any questions. Come to think of it dont think i would be much better. Anyway good luck!!! I shall be watching.:D

LBA letter sent 16/02/07

MCOL Issued 06/03/07

Deemed served 11/03/07

Deadline 08/04/07

No worries, thanks GuidoT. I'm sorted anyway unless I need it if it actually gets to court, which it shouldn't so I keep getting told. Checked account this morning, still a measly 2.77 in there! hey ho!

Fzrkitten.

Fzrkitten

Any joy yet?? Still got my fingers crossed for you. (There actually starting to hurt now and the tips have gone blue) Had an offer for my brothers claim with LTSB. So im well chuffed about that!!! I dont think ours will be much longer. Im on holiday in a couple of weeks so im hoping all's good for then. Fingers crossed (ouch!)

LBA letter sent 16/02/07

MCOL Issued 06/03/07

Deemed served 11/03/07

Deadline 08/04/07

Hiya,

Was in dorset for the weekend, so not been on, we've only got 10 days left to wait now, if no offer then we'll have to apply for judgement.

Wanted to know still if there is a letter we can chase SC&M with for settlement as our directions were for standard disclosure, and we know they not gonna comply?

Fzrkitten.

Fzrkitten

Question for anyone - when lloyds have send cheques out have they done it recorded? Only I keep missing a recorded letter and I'm starting to wonder whether I should go chase it!

Fzrkitten.

Fzrkitten

Hi moderators/admin etc, I'm pre-empting a telling off and asking if you can merge my threads? Sorry!

Other thread is Fzrkitten vs Lloyds, might be two of these similar, sorry guys. This is the thread I have done most posting on lately though. Title is a bit daft now though too.

Thanks v much,

Fzrkitten.

Fzrkitten

Hi Ladyinred, If you go back to the first page of my thread, guidoT put a link on, and there is also Lloyds T&C for this year. They were the only ones I submitted in my bundle.

BW

P.S. Did anyone read my previous note about merging threads? sorry!

Fzrkitten

Going slowly mad.

Lloyds have 5 days from today to submit to court. Had a dream last night that they had submitted their paperwork.... It said I shouldn't win because I spent the money, and spent it on food and 'particularly sticky wine'! - what's that all about??!! My other half said they'd been spying on me!

Saw a car number plate with SCM on too, that started me off again!

Fzrkitten