Court Date - Have queries! Help Please?

fzrkitten
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5207 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Fzrkitten,

what a scary and bizare dream! Do [problem] realise the stress this is causing all of us. Can we claim for stress caused to?

Take up Yoga to releive the stress or just eat more chocolate!!!

Fingers crossed for a speedy settlement to both you and Christinajanep.

Night Owl

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Hi Fzrkitten,

still not at that stage!!!

Waiting to hear from the court after transfer and sending in schedule of charges. Deadline 12/07/07 then should hear about which track and A/Q.

Got all the paperwork in one place ready for copying for my bundle. So organised!!! Housework gone to pot cause I spend so much time on this!!!

Will start paying the kids to help out (teenagers! no luck!)

Wine and chocolate will do it for me!

Night Owl

Got Debt problems?

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Postman pat really should work sundays! I hate it when he comes and doesn't bring me anything in the week. I hate even more when i know he's not coming at all and that he's still in bed!!! Part timers, cant get the staff can you.

pelim letter sent 25/01/2007

reply from hsbc 01/02/2007

LBA letter sent 16/02/07

MCOL Issued 06/03/07

Deemed served 11/03/07

Deadline 08/04/07

Soz guys for not replying, was out drinking even more wine last night, suffering now! I want the postie to come sundays too, heard nothing yet.

Fzrkitten.

x

Fzrkitten

Yes, but then isn't the next step writing them a letter offering 7 more days (!), I don't like that bit!

Do we have to give them another 7 days from weds? Assuming there is no paperwork at the court by then....

Fzrkitten

Oh what a beautiful morning,

Oh what a beautiful day,

I wonder if SC&M,

Will send me a letter today?!

Can someone help night owl on her thread - nobody loves her!

Fzrkitten.

Fzrkitten

Hi, can someone merge my threads please? Into this one? I did ask and apologise a few posts ago but don't think anyone saw it. Also, how do you make a link to your post? I was trying to put the court info in for GaryH and can't do the link. Some IT technician I am eh?!

Fzrkitten.

Fzrkitten

:D Bring it on! Firing off the first Directions - Non compliance letter today!

Feels good to have the controlling hand, if only for a few minutes!

Mind you postie hasn't been yet.....

Fzrkitten

Also, how do you make a link to your post? I was trying to put the court info in for GaryH and can't do the link. Some IT technician I am eh?!Fzrkitten.

Hi fzrkitten

Go to the thread you want to link to then highlight the text in the address bar, right click on it and then click on copy. Then enter it in your message by right clicking again and then clicking paste:)

Thanks Kazzie,

I thought it was simple copy and paste, but I kept getting the whole thing (web address) as opposed to just the title I had typed. Will try again, I am a complete muppet at the best of times. I didn't actually paste cos I thought I'd get the whole thing, so I'll do that now.

Well it's all just got too much for me this morning. Sat here in floods of tears cos I had to borrow £40 off my mum out of her pension to take her back to dorset at the weekend. I'm at work blubbering like a baby. Eaten two cakes cos it's someone's birthday, could be going back for a third in a minute.

Hey ho.

Fzrkitten

S'funny I thought that this morning, make it pink wine though! Would be ace to put a face to names and have a chat when we all done eh?

I'm ok now, stopped grizzling.:)

Fzrkitten

when i did my first claim just before the end i gave up, i used to get really upset at everyone else getting paid around me sometimes for 1'000's when mine was only £900, even though i was really pleased for everyone i just wanted it sorted, luckly i got talked back into it and less than a week later they paid it into my account no letter no nothing, logged into my account and it was sat there.

so the moral of that long story is DONT GIVE UP NO MATTER HOW STRESSED WERE ALMOST THERE (AGAIN):D

Hi Fzrkitten and Christinajanep,

Don't ever give up, ever, ever, ever!!!!

The support and advice on this action group is tremendous. It's like going through the process with some one holding your hand all the way.

The waiting is the worst feeling ever.

Christina, to do it second time around too!!!

I'm going for Abbey next!! so watch out. Just sent S.A.R. but missing 2 years of statements. Working on getting them though.

Good Luck

Night Owl

Got Debt problems?