Halifax, prelim letter help ** WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6157 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If its any consolation I dont think my 'money or else' letter means anything now as the court allowed them a days grace being late with my acknowledgment.:( We will get there in the end though, of that I am sure :D

[COLOR=red][/COLOR]

Yes on with the battle sanand :D, took me ages to read through all those threads but well worth it :). Had to tell my cousin that they had acknowledged her claim as she hadn't received anything through the post. She will no doubt get the letter over the next couple of days.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi, as you can guess the letter turned today up saying they are going to defend. I have asked my cousin to keep an eye on her account in case they pay anything in. Have I given her the right info? Do I need to do anything else now?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

And the Bacardi is in my hand ;) . Thanks sanand and good luck with yours. I will keep an eye on your progress.

I'm going to ask her to donate to this site as I couldn't have done it without you lot :D. Now it's time to get on with my son's claim with HSBC.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Afternoon :). I've been to see my cousin today and she has told me that she tried to open another account with LTSB but was refused because there seemed to be a problem somewhere( she has a savings account with them). They gave her a form for experian so that she can get a credit report done but to her knowledge she doesn't have any debts apart from her mortgage. I said she could do this on-line and get it faster than posting it???

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CONGRATULATIONS...!!!!!

Your cousin must be so pleased, Hope that bottle (or 2!!) arrives soon for you. You have earned it. :D :D

Dont forget the survey,

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/survey.php

And maybe a wee donation.???;)

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .