Mikes mum v Barclays

moggieb
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6043 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tony are you being serious.

I wasn't for one moment - please re-read and repost.

Where's your sense of humour today. Surely my sense of humour isn't THAT dry.

Slick

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

to be honest i thought you were having a laugh slick,

but without lol, i suppose it could be taken both ways.

thats the trouble with these computers,cant see or here person whos talking.you have to guess.

but it dose give you something to think about,what people are like just by reading what they say

.interesting.

keep up good work.

tez

I wasn't for one moment - please re-read and repost.

Actually i was really hurt.

Only today i was thinking of how i could put your name forward for site helper.

I have deleted my reply.

I appologise for being rude.

I appologise for ruining the thread.

Im done for a while.

Good luck to you all.

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

hi Tez-i thought slick was having a laugh-definitely tongue-in-cheek stuff.

Yes I did have a say-more like verbal diarrhoea. Think Judge awarded us cost for non compliance just to get rid of me!!!!!!!!!!

say the last bit again please moggy

tez

Actually i was really hurt.

Only today i was thinking of how i could put your name forward for site helper.

I have deleted my reply.

I appologise for being rude.

I appologise for ruining the thread.

Im done for a while.

Good luck to you all.

see what i mean,some would actually believe you.

n i tony,

cant imagine you being hurt by words somehow.

everyones entitled to off day,time of month and all that.

tez

Tez

better than nowt I suppose. We were awarded travel costs and loss of earnings and I got a distinct idea that the Judge was less than impressed with Barclays conduct. I ended up feeling almost sorry for their rep. (almost, not quite). She was very young and I don't think she expected what she got. Thought she'd walk in, get her stay, case over for time being.

mog

Moggie,

Sorry if my attempt at humour on last page was misconstrued. I have apologised unreservedly to Tony by PM - I love his graphics which make this site a happier place.

So, your case was stayed. You were awarded costs re Barclays non-compliance but the Judge wouldn't give you judgement - did he say why?

Slick

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Hi slick-I understood-got a similar sense of humour myself. i've pm'd TC too saying exactly the same. Hope he comes back.

Anyhoo,regarding no judgement-he didn't really give a reason. Just said he would grant the stay, scribbled the non compliance costs on a piece of paper, slapped it on the table in front of B's rep, said it should be paid within 7 days and asked if that was a clear enough direction for her? She was a bit surprised to say the least. hehehe

• 1 month later...

Hi Mog

Am really interested in the outcome of this. We were in same court on 28th September and case was stayed in spite of vehement argument. We were awarded costs for Banks waste of court time tho.

My hearing is on the 16th Jan 2008, and they have sent an example of a case to which they will be relying on whether or not to stay the case (The cases they are citing are Mark Heynes vs HSBC and Mark Haynes vs Alliance and Leicester). Did they send you any cases?

Would really appreciate any advice or any pointers for the actual day, as this is my first time in Court and a bit nervous!

Regards,

IM