Monument final response

enaid
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6184 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have received a final response letter from Monument, their 14 days are not quite up, could you please tell me is there a letter giving them a final 7 days to pay up, I thought I saw one somewhere but I can't find it know. If there is no such letter or it is not required to give them a further 7 days, do I now go to MCOL. Thank you

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

Thanks Parky, the thing is the last letter is refusal and LBA in one, I think I thought I had missed a bit of the process out by sending this. I'm going to work in a mo, if I can keep me little eyes open when I come home, I'll do spread sheet and do MCOL. Thanks again, Stay dry today if you can:D :D :D

Stay dry ?? I stopped wetting the bed years ago.:D

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Monument Defence 13/4/2007????????????:confused: I think this may be a typing error, I am not happy though surely with something as important as this MCOL should double check what info they have put in. Suppose I will have to ring them tomorrow now and find out the proper date.

• 2 weeks later...

Enaid , Absolutely correct.The court will direct you now. Home straight i think. ;) Good luck.

I always keep a look out for you Enaid. Up here in site helpers land in the clouds somewhere.:)

• 3 weeks later...

Ok still nothing from the court.

I have today however received a copy of the original credit agreement dated and signed by my son, as was requested. Originally Providian National Bank.

I also requested T&C's from the time of opening the account, they have sent T&C's titled Monument Conditions so these are obviously not the original T&C's. Does this have any implecations or is it ok to accept this.

Enaid on the original agreement does it have any terms and conditions stated. Also is there anything in the Monument T&C's that state that their charges are a fee for a service ?

OK Parky I am going to have to put this on here so you can hve a look.

On the conditions at top of page it says continued from previuos page, but here isnt one?

it starts at Fig 1 Balances

Fig 2 Your Monument Account it mentions "charge" listed above, but they are not. Seems to me there is something missing here. !!!!!!

i will try and put it all on here later on if that's ok with you. I have to go shopping now! Cause there is never anything to eat in this house! I wish I had a £1 for every time i've heard that :D and thanks Parky x

I will look later.;)