New---after 28 Days - Maybe No Aq!!!!!!!

lateralus
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6144 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ConsumersRevenge

HSBC ARE ON MY HITLIST! This organisation is possibly (along with Barclaycard, and the Barlcays group in general) one of the worst organisations for treating customers with respect. One can recall several occassions where thier indian call centre workers have sold account details to identity fraudsters. Anyway, I'm rambling. Who would be willing to pop thier name on a petition for me. I am trying to get aroudn 2000 people to commit that, should it be necessary, they will file a complaint stating hsbc are unfit to hold a consumer credit license, and take action to get it (although it probably won't go this far) revoked. THEY CANNOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIER POSITION. CUSTOMERS ARE A PRIVILIGE, NOT A RIGHT.

hsbc - the world's local bank, as long as you are in india

The bundle is not due to be wiith DG and the courts until the 28th June, so I was going to send the first bundle today to DG and then take the 2nd to the courts closer to the that date. ( Is this to early?). I took the view that this is my bundle that I am happy with so why delay in sending it. Maybe just maybe I might not need the second bundle, but still prepared for all outcomes.

Good Luck YV01, I will be following with great interest.

I left mine 'til pretty much the last minute, delivered it to court and sent Recorded Delivery to get to Wragges the day before the deadline. I supposely left it 'til then in case I wanted to add to it, e.g. any up-to-date news articles, etc. (and I did!).

A-Z CAG links to all documents you'll need for

your claim

(Thanks to Michael Brown for all his efforts)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/consumer-forums-website-questions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html

I agree that leaving the bundle to the last minute has been fine for all up to now but as noone has tried sending early the response from dg can't be guessed. But, up to now, they receive the bundle and send an offer on the same day.

It is just another approach that may speed things up. The bundle is one hell of a nudge!

Hi Lat, The letter I've had from the court (after the one saying that no AQ is needed) says "District Judge Griggs has considered the statements of case and AQs filed and allocated the claim to small claims track.

The hearing of this case will take place at 11:00 an the 6th July (later letter changing it to Friday 13th eek!!!) 2007 at Bodmin and should take no more than 15 mins.

The court must be informed immediately if the case is settled by agreement before the hearing date.

Each party shall deliver to every other party and to the court office copies of all documents (including any experts' reports) on which he intends to rely at the hearing no later than 14 days before the hearing.

The original documents shall be brought to the hearing.

No mention of any fee and before I read this post I didn't give it another thought. I've got as far as knowing what's going into the bundle but not yet printing it. My next move (I think) is to send a copy of the index to Wragge & Co, complete with CAG sticker so they know I mean business, but now I'm a bit worried about the fee for the non-existent AQ. Does the above letter from court mean it's a preview or the actual case. Hope you can help with this.

Jan

the fee is for the allocation - not the questionaire - so, it can be payable even if the questionaire is dispensed with - so, as lf advised - ring the court to check if the fee is payable. otherwise get that bundle ready for two weeks before the court date and send dg one copy - one to the court and keep the original docs to take to court. don't know which bank you are with but on this forum hsbc solicitor's don't seem to want to make an offer until the bundle is on their desk. good luck with your claim -

the thread on my siggy - court bundle for dummies (very tongue in cheek!) is aimed at hsbc but just make sure the details are bank sensitive and it might help you.

Are HSBC using wragge's now ?

Only to wipe their sweaty little brows, trying to get through all the claims ROFLOL :lol:

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won

Northern rock Claim stayed working on negotiation

HSBC personal claim 1 ''WON''.

£1800 plus full stat interest plus costs.

Claim started 14/02/07 offer 3/07/07

Next:Coming soon to a thread near you! :)

HSBC personal Part 2 'return of the Celicaman'

HSBC business 1 ' my empire strikes back' N1 claim POC in progress after usual offensive offer from bank

HSBC business 2 'attack of the Celicaman'

HSBC business claim 3 'bank account menace'

HSBC business 4 'Revenge of the CAG Member' the final insult ....................... 'Maybe'

That is my thinking smith! maybe a little early though! Maybe wait a couple more days? It's up to you though. I have not seen anyone send it in this early so you never know!

YVO1, I predict an offer today or tomorrow!

No offer yet. Do you think they contact me in writing or by phone? That's if they do make an offer.

27th October: Data Protection Act 1998 Subject Access Request

8th November: Letter received from HSBC - Statements to follow

9th November: Bank statements arrive

12th January: Preliminary Approach for Repayment

22nd January: Letter received from HSBC - they will be looking into matters raised

30th January: Letter Before Action sent

24th February: Letter received from HSBC (dated 6th February) offering £240

28th February: Claim issued via Money Claim Online for £326.28 (including 8% interest)

1st March: Letter to HSBC declining offer

5th March: Notice that Acknowledgement of Service has been filed

29th March: Notice of Transfer of Proceedings

25th April: Notice of Allocation to the Small Claims Track

15th June: Court Bundle sent to Court

25th June: Offer received from DG Sols.

this is probably the most important thing i am writing on this thread so please read it: WHEN THE COURT SEND YOU THE DIRECTIONS (WHAT NEEDS DOING), IF YOU WANT US TO HELP - PUT THE FULL DIRECTIONS ON YOUR THREAD SO WE CAN READ AND ADVISE IMMEDIATELY! it's no good telling us you've missed a date - we don't do miracles! we can help but we have to know what is required.

one yesterday - the judge threw it out - not sure why but not enough info.

and one today - missed the bundle date - had the directions since may.

if people don't understand 100% what the letters from the court say - they should post them up here so someone can help.

• Haha 1

This is so disappointing, and i suspect completely unneccessary. There is so much help and support available here ( I have taken a great deal of advice myself before now) and of course is very poor press.

Hi Guys is it safe to come in :-|

Couple of things, got AQ today for N Rock claim but that seems easy enough.

Also with ref to a CPR part 18 for more info on same NR claim, there is a question which i know i have seen the answer to,,,,,, Somewhere

Q .' In relation to each of the said charges, particularise what if anything, the claimant considers to be the defendants loss caused by the alledged breach of contract,'

the reply was something about how you could not be expected to know this as the bank would not supply cost breakdowns for its actions & cited parts from the australian report, irish report & the oft report, and prob something else

Anybody ?

CM

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won

HSBC business 1 ' my empire strikes back' N1 claim POC in progress after usual offensive offer from bank

HSBC business 4 'Revenge of the CAG Member' the final insult ....................... 'Maybe'

Have been trawling thru Michael Brownes posts but nothing yet.. but will keep looking.

It was someone who had received an order from the court and they had about 3 different thngs to comply with or their claim would be struck out. And the court had requested that the claimant submit to the court what they thought would be a reasonable amount for the charge and the response was that the claimant could not know what a reasonable amount was as they had already asked HSBC to reveal their costs in the pre court action letters and they had declined to do so.

This may help trigger your memory a bit ...it was the gist anyway.. I will find it but it may not be til tomorrow night CM:)

Thanks Jeneli, Will keep looking myself, still on trying to fill rest in and sending Same cpr 18 back to them

Night CM

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won

Found it! e & f is what I thought you wanted-night!Michael Browne

Platinum Account Customer

icon1.gif Re: Myk3yB v HSBC

a,b & c Send your schedule of charges

d. The Claimant is aware that each charge has been debited by the Defendant from the Claimant’s account pursuant to the terms and conditions signed by the Claimant when the account was opened.

The Claimant does not contend that the same should not have been charged; merely that the charge made should have represented the Defendant’s liquidated losses and not the fixed charges applied by the Defendant according to the terms and conditions in force at the time the charge was made.

e & f:

The Claimant cannot specifically reply to this request in that the amount that should have been charged cannot be specified because the Defendant has failed to reply to the Claimant’s request for a breakdown of costs incurred by the Defendant in applying charges to the Claimant’s account. The Defendant’s contentions that the charges are fair, reasonable and transparent are denied because of this material failure to disclose this information. Had the Claimant been made aware of the breakdown of each and every charge debited, the Claimant would have been able to reply to this particular request.

• Haha 1

Nice one lattie :) say wot ya think gal ...lol... what we actualy all think.. please tell us what the judge has said because if you dont we cant tell you what it means and what you should do.

This is a self help site (everything you need is here) people like lattie augment this by pointing you in the right direction... even writing template latters oops letters that im sure DG are sick to the teeth with because they are all the same... thats not a problem it all adds weight to your claims... but its so annoying when you dont try too...

said my bit... your claim is your claim we can and will help..

pete