HSBC ..Total Charges Can I claim these????

hsbcfiddled
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4764 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done, Fiddled - nice to see some payments are still coming through......... Hope you have a good christmas with that :) .

Latty - a merry christmas to you too.You, nettyg and crusher were my mentors for my first foray into this game, way back in 2006. I couldn't have done it without you and now be able to help others.

Have a great one Lat, you've earned it!:D:)

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D

Thanks for the thanks one and all.

Thanks also to everyone who has helped me on here.

This is a small victory - but a victory all the same.

The information I have gained from here has given me the knowledge and confidence to continue the fight- I LOVE A FIGHT by the way.

I also have backed Crapital One & Capquest (£1200) into the situation where neither of them want to acknowledge that MOH has anydebt to them. So we are now coming after Cap One for charges with interest.

Also Aktive Kapital tried to get £2.2k on a debt they bought until I CCA'ed them and they couldnt produce the agreement. They still tried it on but now have given up the ghost.

Provident Personal Credit have written off £3K because they have 'No agreement' (Thank God for the CCA1974)

HSBC have written off £4600 from a ML (agreement not compliant)

But best of all this is the first money that has hit my New Bank account and the HSBC staff actually took the cheque a couple of doors down to bank it at my NEW BANK for me.....I must have a good grip on someones gonads...sorry.

Anyway all this I could not have achieved without YOU

THANKS AGAIN.

I still have business charges to claim beyond six years (nearly ready to post) the last two years of which will be £20K with compounded interest.

Then there is £9K in charges on my Personal account plus compounded interest which is another £20K.

So there are big battles ahead- but in WW2 terms I am at D-Day plus one.

Merry Xmas to one and all, and of course with OFT case in mind, a PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR.

hsbcfiddled-but not by so much now.

no such thing as a small victory in this game, fiddled!!!

they're all big wins, felt by all of us and maybe most importantly - a boost to those yet to venture into the action!!

again,,,well done.....enjoy your holidays and your dosh!

• 1 month later...

Belated Greetings to you Jailbird.

I have notification that HSBC have informed DG to accept proceedings from me.

It is my intention to commence proceedings on Monday.

Can anyone forward a template for a business account - POC that is for a claim beyond six years please?

• 4 weeks later...

Any spreadsheet calculators out there for us Apple Mac users you know of?

:!: -Any advise I give is based purely on my own experience. It should not be solely relied upon as I am NOT a legal expert and any major decisions you make should not be based on my opinion alone -

HFC Bank - Davey vs HFC

Barclays - Monthly payments made

Cahoot - Agreement received, awaiting 2nd agreement after DCA.

MBNA1&2 - Agreements received. (Currently in limbo)

Halifax - Davey vs Halifax/Cabot

MINT - Davey vs Mint

Amex - Davey vs Amex

Cap1 **WON** £1,500 Written Off Davey vs Cap1

Never Sign Anything

• 9 months later...
Seem OK to me? Which one/s are you having problems with?

IMHO the Mindzai one is far superior to the Vamps ones and it does the standard 8% court interest as well

Mindzais Compound Contractual Interest Spreadsheet

Desperatly need this myself and just cannot find it anywhere, the link quoted does not work :confused:

EDIT: FOUND A LINK THAT DOES WORK - http://shweb.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/CompoundSheet_v1.9.xls

Edited by MagicTongue
FOUND THE LINK!

• 2 years later...