Yorkshire bank and Whistleblower. True costs revealed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5247 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Time to expose myself I suppose. Bankfodder has encouraged me to join the conversations so I can clarify what I said last night. As Bankfodder has mentioned elsewhere on the site, the clip shown last night was just a tiny part of the filming. I need to clarify that the true cost of returning unpaid items when you have gone overdrawn is LESS THAN £2 as I said verbally. NOT 9p as some of you appear to have picked up from the spreadsheet. The spreadsheet was me explaining to Amanda how it worked & we used a simple debit & credit transaction to illustrate this. The BBC in true media style have shown the clip in such a way as to make it appear that I was showing the charges sheet.

Hope this clears things up a bit.

• Haha 2

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter" - Martin Luther King Jr

yoda-I quite fancy Amanda, dont suppose you could give me her phone number? ;)

Noomill,

I don't have her number but if I ever see her again, I'll be sure to put in a good word.:)

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter" - Martin Luther King Jr