style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6115 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So if you have filed a claim against them at court.They have 14 days to acknowledge then a further 14 days to defend.Once they have submited their defence you will get an AQ from the court to fill in and send back by a certain deadline.

;) If this helps please click the scales bottom left

The AQ is the allocation questonaire is a doc which decides about your case and where the hearing is going to be held.Have a look in the library there are instructions there to show you how to fill it in.Also have a good red through the step step instructions.Can you post a list of exactly what you have done to date to enable us to help you.

The AQ is the allocation questonaire is a doc which decides about your case and where the hearing is going to be held.Have a look in the library there are instructions there to show you how to fill it in.Also have a good red through the step step instructions.Can you post a list of exactly what you have done to date to enable us to help you.
I have followed the step by step.No i have filled in the court letter.Now Iwant to know what i have to take to court in the bundle?Is it the letters i have sent the bank etc? This is where i may come unstuck.

You seem to be ok.Next step is to fill in AQ when you get it and send back to court by the deadline which will be printed on it.Dont worry about the court bundle yet,there is plenty of time to deal with that.the court wont ask for it until you have a hearing date and we will then help you with it.But hopefully the bank will have settled with you by that time

dont worry, it will not go to court, but with the yorkshire you still need to prepair properly,with you court claim, this way you will get your money back,

HALIFAX - £603.27 *WON*

HALIFAX CC - £245 *WON*

NatWest CC - £400 *won*

BARCLYCARD -£84 REFUND claim #6qz54472

YORKSHIRE 1 BANK £472.56 claim # 6qz53180

YORKSHIRE II £1373.37 moneyclaim

LETTING AGENT £200 REFUNDED

MISSES NATIONWIDE £764 *WON*

MISSES TOP SHOP GE CAPITAL*WON*

rbs £81*won*

total so far £4138.56

• 2 weeks later...

When the 28 days is up what are my next steps? I havent heard a thing From the bank . Only a letter from the court to say That the bank are defending all the claim.Is the 38 days from the date they got the letter? I think it was the 19 january when they got the letter from the court.

From reading other posts regarding YB defending a claim it seems to me that they leave it right until the deadline so I expect that you'll hear something by then. Hope this helps.

Sarah.

Yorkshire Bank

Started Process 19th Sept 2006.

All Stages Followed.

Next Step Court!

Hearing Date 7th June 2007.

WON!!!!! 6th June 2007 :D

Frequently Asked Questions

Example Step-By-Step Instructions

Once YB have submitted their defence and the 28 days are up the court will then send you a copy of the defence and also send out Allocation questionnaires to yourself and the defendant, so your next step will be to read up on

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/11644-allocation-questionnaires-guide-completion.html

and also this if you want to use it

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/53570-new-strategy-allocation-questionaires.html

there are two types of AQ and both are explained in the templates library there's no rush you've probably got a few weeks before your AQ has to be in so plenty of time to get your head around it

• Haha 1

The days are up.I have tosend this letter back to the courts now.Not heard thingfrom the bank..Im not to sure if i have messed up.The form i have it has a specified amount on the top of the form is this right? And the bank are still charging me these ilegall charges.Can i still add these on?Or this a diffrent form than everybodys elses.

Don't worry, from the time the papers were deemed to be served the bank had 28 days to submit a defence, they acknowledged the claim and said they intended to submit a defence which they may well have done , it was over a week before the court sent me a Allocation Questionnaire, you could ring the court to see if a defence has been submitted. You can't add new charges to your claim i would get this claim out of the way first. I don't understand what the form is that you have can you give us some more info and why do you think you have messed up.

Don't worry, from the time the papers were deemed to be served the bank had 28 days to submit a defence, they acknowledged the claim and said they intended to submit a defence which they may well have done , it was over a week before the court sent me a Allocation Questionnaire, you could ring the court to see if a defence has been submitted. You can't add new charges to your claim i would get this claim out of the way first. I don't understand what the form is that you have can you give us some more info and why do you think you have messed up.
Hi thanks for reply.The form i receved from the court says at the top a specified ammount. It says nothing about claims intrest.Just a sum of £2248.49p.Thats what makes me think i have messed up,The letter i got from the courts was a copy from the bank saying they intend on defending all the claim.

The form you have had is a N205A which is the standard notice of issue form, nothing to worry about, your claim is for a specified amount i.e. reclaiming your bank charges, interest is awarded separately. So it's all going ok

Can i ask what have you filled in and who have you posted it off too. If it's a court form the No. will be at the bottom of the page
Yes did send it back to the courts,But they sent it back to me because the 28 days were not up.So i have to send it off on thursday. I am in the middle of moving over to a other cable company so i am using the internet at my local library.Mine should be up and running tomorrow so i will let you know the no printed on the letter.I just know it says specified amount at the top with a number.Not to sure what it is.As the letters at home.

They have 28 days from the date of service to file a defence. I'm in the same position as you and their 28 days is up tomorrow for my claim. They seem to file an intention to defend most claims so I wouldn't worry if I was you. Just spend time reading up on all the procedures whilst you are waiting for the 28 days to go by so you know what to expect.

Sarah.

Yorkshire Bank

All Stages Followed.

Next Step Court!

They have 28 days from the date of service to file a defence. I'm in the same position as you and their 28 days is up tomorrow for my claim. They seem to file an intention to defend most claims so I wouldn't worry if I was you. Just spend time reading up on all the procedures whilst you are waiting for the 28 days to go by so you know what to expect.

Sarah.

My banks 28 days were up today.They filed there defemce yesterday. Got my papers then.

Ok I think you will now get the AQ (Allocation Questionaire) forms sent to you from the court. There are guidelines on how to fill these out in the Bank Templates Library section on this site. Hope this helps you.

Sarah.

Yorkshire Bank

All Stages Followed.

Next Step Court!