Hsbc

chipper99
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5839 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi chipper. I have been hunting high and low for an answer to your question and all I have found is that you just put your details in there. As to what you put under the "Witness to which facts" I am unsure. Maybe someone else can advise you on that part.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

In the guide to completing your AQ is a copy of the draft order for you to attach. FL put a link to it in post 80 of your thread. It basically tells the court what you are going to prepare and submit for your case and what you require of HSBC to submit for the case. I think that it would be wise to attach it, that way you are trying to make HSBC show their breakdown of the costs for the charges taken from you.

• Haha 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

It will be worth it in the end. I too have had a bit of a bad weekend. First I was diagnosed with tonsilitis on Friday (still feeling pretty rough now), and then my eldest daughter has just gone down with it. What a lovely Fathers Day for my Hubby as he has to look after me and the other two kids.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I think that you send a nudge asking why they haven't submitted an AQ. There are some templates somewhere. I will try and find them. BRB

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Well Done chipper. I wish that I was.:( . Hopefully that will be soon. Payday is coming soon (and I do the wages and set up the payments ;) )