Help Please!!!

m.j
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6185 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi marce i am watchin your thread hopefully we can both help each other through this. I sent off for my statements an they were signed for on 3rd of april so i guess i got a week before they arrive.Let me know how you get on with that spreadsheet thingy it looks a bit complicated.IAN

Hi Ian its nice to feel your not out there on your own with this isn't it :eek: I didn't end up getting statements but a breakdown of charges but it had all the info i needed so just transfered it looked a nightmare but these guys on here r great. Sending it off tomorrow then its fingers crossed. Hope you get yours soon tho it was over 40 days for me. Let me know how this progress for you

Marce x

Hi all

Well my prelim letter is on its way recorded delivery so as soon as it is delivered we are on countdown to the next one.

From reading the threads there seem to be a few of us sending prelim today so good luck every one we are a few steps closer to payout day.

Marce x

Right prelim letter delivered.:)

14 day countdown begins to the next stage which i have got ready coz im not holding my breath for anything other than the usual fob off letter.

Doesn't hurt to be prepared eh :cool:

Marce x

Hello Dollydoo!

Try this link to a very user-friendly spreadsheet

(v1.9 courtesy of Mindzai)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/51736-excel-contractual-interest-spreadsheet.html

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

(Jules Winnfield)

Hi Ian

I had to phone and called about ten numbers and finally got through to sumone who told me they couldn't call the people i needed to talk to, for some reason :confused: but that she would email them and give them all my details and get them to call me - which they did - and told me that i would get them very shortly. It still took another 4 days however but i got the charges summary.

Keep at em and they should appear.

Many thanx MTM I have to be honest im not sure i wouldve been able to help luckily the spread sheet i used worked first time and i didn't have to mess about ;) .

Hi Dollydoo - MTM to the rescue. Hope you are able to access the one he suggests. i copy and pasted mine into my documents. Good luck.

Keep us all posted on your progress

Marce x

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All

Just a quick update............

I decided a couple of weeks ago to contact the Ombudsman after reading a post on here. I got a letter from NW telling me that they were dealing with my complaint and had till the first week in July to get back to me. Well today I gat a vry nice letter from the NW saying that they are going to refund all but £100 and they are even reversing the £90 charges that are due to come from the account this month. We are also getting just the one payment not dribs and drabs. I am so chuffed.

I'djust like to thank everyone on here for all the help and direction and support and my donation will be on its way as soon as i get the money.

Many thanks and good luck to you all that are still on with claims.

Marce xx

Hi Mj GLAD YOU WON I did get my schedule of charges at last i spoke on your thread a month a go i am now gettin ready to put it in the spreadsheets can you give me some advice,it looks a nightmare.IAN