a bit of help please

tinkisclaiming
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6285 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest Mumofthreeboys

If you accept this offer, but tell them you will still carry on your claim for the full amount - they will withdraw the offer.

If you accept this offer, but tell them you will still carry on your claim for the full amount - they will withdraw the offer.

im not goin to claim for the full amount - the goodwill gesture is definately enough for me!:) i think they'll see from my letter that i sent it before i got their goodwill - was thinkin ill send a letter accepting the offer and just make them aware that their letter was late

If you do want to accept their offer then I think you just fill out of the slip they sent you with the offer and you get your money. But are you sure you want to settle, I mean you could and will get the full amount you're owed with interest!!!

Tori

If you do want to accept their offer then I think you just fill out of the slip they sent you with the offer and you get your money. But are you sure you want to settle, I mean you could and will get the full amount you're owed with interest!!!

Tori

i know thats wats makin me not want to accept it:lol:

its taken me 3 months to get this far - will it take another 3 to get what im owed?

If you go all out for the full amount then yes you are looking at another couple of months maybe more, but £600 is alot of money!!!!! Go on you know you want tooo!!!! Talk about peer pressure!!!:grin:

Nah if you wanna take the offer then do it, it's your call:)

If you use the partial rejection offer letter I sent you the link for, you will get your goodwill payment, and have a stab at getting the rest. Go on - you know it makes sense.:wink:

yeh im gona go for it, may as well lol... im using letter 4 - think its the right one!

on the first line ive just put "thanks for your letter dated ...... , i believe our letters crossed in the post." is that enough ?

If you go all out for the full amount then yes you are looking at another couple of months maybe more, but £600 is alot of money!!!!! Go on you know you want tooo!!!! Talk about peer pressure!!!:grin:

Nah if you wanna take the offer then do it, it's your call:)

i knew this would happen :lol: i sed to my byf that i bet everyone jsut tells me to go for it, i think a bit of peer pressure is needed lol!!

What was the last letter you sent them, was it the Letter before Acton?

yes it was the LBA, they had failed to respond to me in the 14days id stated - they had til the 14th to reply to me, i got it on the 17th (it was dated 15th anyway!) and our letters crossed in the post (my LBA and their goodwill gesture)

Well done tink!!!!

We're not letting you go that easy!:grin:

But on a serious note I think it helps having that extra push sometimes and knowing people are behind ya!:)

Bring on Barclays we're ready for ya!!!!!

:lol::D yeh defiantely:) i cudnt do it all on my own!

No!! You should be sending them Letter 1!

Letter 4 says you will return the payment to them.

First, as I understand it, you havn't got a payment -just an offer. Secondly, even if they had sent you a cheque, do you really want to send it back to them??!!

As said before Tinki, you MUST read everything carefully and be sure you understand what you are doing. You really are at a very simple stage of the process, and whilst we are all happy to help out, it's a self-help site, and responses will soon dry up if it is evident you are not reading up properly before you act.

So get your letter off to them a.s.a.p. and keep us posted.

No!! You should be sending them Letter 1!

Letter 4 says you will return the payment to them.

First, as I understand it, you havn't got a payment -just an offer. Secondly, even if they had sent you a cheque, do you really want to send it back to them??!!

As said before Tinki, you MUST read everything carefully and be sure you understand what you are doing. You really are at a very simple stage of the process, and whilst we are all happy to help out, it's a self-help site, and responses will soon dry up if it is evident you are not reading up properly before you act.

So get your letter off to them a.s.a.p. and keep us posted.

i am reading it:( i honestly thought thats the one i should be sending:(

but in letter 1 it says "If you do not accept my conditions for acceptance, or you do not respond within 7 days, I shall return the cheque to you" ive not got a cheque, just a letter to send back if i want to accept....?

Sorry tinki - should have said just leave out the bit about returning cheque. I'm trying to do too many things at once. All the rejection letters have similarities,but depending on what they put in their letter to you, you may have to slightly amend the template letter to suit your circumstances. If you want to do it and then post it, or PM me with it, we can decide if it looks OK. Hope that helps.

• Haha 1

Sorry tinki - should have said just leave out the bit about returning cheque. I'm trying to do too many things at once. All the rejection letters have similarities,but depending on what they put in their letter to you, you may have to slightly amend the template letter to suit your circumstances. If you want to do it and then post it, or PM me with it, we can decide if it looks OK. Hope that helps.

thanks:) ill just take that bit out. yeh i ve amended most of my templates just so it fits in with everything that agrees with what i'm doing

i really appreciate your help :) ill pm u what ive done, if u can let me know if its ok i would be very happy:D last thing i want is to show barclays ive no idea what im doing :)