Tax credits, payments fallen off system?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6576 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I am a lone parent. I work 16 hours a week. I get tax credits paid into my bank account every friday. Last friday i had nothing. They said the payment had fallen off of the system and i would get my money as usual today. Nothing today now they are saying i will get my money next friday but the two payments (nearly £400) are being looked at by the preston office and they will notify me as to what is happening as soon as possible. I am very angry have no money till end of month now.

They told me to go down to my enquiry centre and they could give me a welfare payment. But this would be unlikely because i am working, cannot even get there today anyway as i am at work and now am unlikely to get any money for food or rent until next friday! thats if that happens!

Any advice

Carli x

Guest Lueeze

I would go to the local office, I have and they have paid me in a giro there and then.

My MP was fab too, I was owed £830 from Tax credits, and with 1 call to them it was sent straight out to me!

Good Luck

Louise x

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 10 March 2019.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6576 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks