beamie13 vrs Barclays

beamie13
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6170 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest Mumofthreeboys
p.s Had a look at the 2nd template mumofthree linked for us will try and find out who we have to sue this evening...

You sue the bank that has not provided you with your statements.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Mum!!

I have just re-read the template and gathered thats what I had to do, it's all a bit scary though as I haven't read any other threads where anyone has had to sue the bank for non-compliance and it is making me paranoid about the reasons I have not had my statements, stupid I know but thats me.

Once again thanks for your help

Talk soon

Beamie:)

Right another few stupid questions that will have you rolling your eyes to heaven. What does suing the Bank actually gain us, is it an action that will have the Bank quaking in their boots or are they happy to have continued stalling for a little longer and to have kept hold of our money and made us spend money on court action?

Sorry for my stupidity

Guest Mumofthreeboys
Right another few stupid questions that will have you rolling your eyes to heaven. What does suing the Bank actually gain us

It gains you your statements if they haven't provided them or your charges if they haven't refunded them.

You ask nicely, they say no. So you have to let them know that you mean it. They can't say no to a Court.

As regards the money you spend on court action, this will also be returned to you.

Thanks Mumofthree

Here's another one for you do you know if I will get statements back to the date of my original letter or from court date, the reason I ask is that I know that in January February, March and April 2001 I was hammered for bank charges, and I was wondering if maybe that was a reason there was a delay cynical I know, but I find it hard to be anything else with them.

So just to clarify I need form N1 from the courts if there is a template could you point me in the right direction please.

Thanks again for your help no doubt I will be calling on you again...

Hi beamie had a look at the link from mumofthree and that is a great help. Through desperation i got the other info from penalty charges forum which can be done so the Super Moderator says. As for the question how would i prove it in court without knowing how much the bank owes me? its the bank that has to prove otherwise. But i suppose all info to me seems great through first time desperation. Sorry if i seem lame with my info..:(

Hi sparky

what day are you going to send off your N1 then? Mine would be due to be sent on Thursday......

Don't worry about feeling lame you are in good company!!:-? It would be interesting to know exactly how many people have not received anything from Barclay's, maybe I should start a new thread, and get everyone to sue them, then they would wish they had played ball.

Talk soon

I can't even down load it from the site it's telling me the file is damaged have just pm'd Dar3n to see if he can help, I think that there is a conspiracy or dark forces at work for us!!!

I will give you some help if I can when I manage to actually see the form:roll:

Hi Dar3n

Thanks for your help but it still tells me the form is damaged and can not be repaired I will try tomorrow at my parents house.

Once again thanks for your kind help

when you do get your N1 to fill here, have a read here for guidance.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/681-4-particulars-claim-n1.html

http://www.findmadeleine.com/

http://news.sky.com/skynews/madeleine

If I dont reply to a direct question please feel free to PM me.

:confused: I am a tad confused at present and don't want to continue with my spread sheet if I am filling it in wrong. I am following instructions for the complex excel Barclays but am confused a little I will try to explain my problem as simply and briefly and coherently as I can here goes.....

If I have had more than one bank charge in a period before interest do I just fill in the interest charged column once or repeat it for each bank charge so the interest charge appears say 3 times exactly the same next to different penalty dates, oh this sounds like gobbledeegoo but I know what I mean.

Hope you can help me

Hi everyone thanks for your help

the interest on my bank statements only appears once a month usually on the 25th so if I have incurred bank charges on say for arguments sake on the 3rd 15th and 19th I need to know if I enter the amount of interest charged for example £11.57 charged on the 25th after each individual entry above in the interest charged column, sorry to appear such a thicket it's just I have paid so much in interest over the last 6 years I thought it may be worth trying to claim it back.

Once again many thanks for your help, I just know I am going to need it again!!

The instructions with the spreadsheet should be clear but

enter your charges in the date order, old to new in the left hand column

in date order, old to new, enter any and all interest charges, the interest charge, the date the interest was charged and your balance on the day the interest was taken on the right hand side

the spreadsheet will do the rest

honest

Ok Mr Hippo

It was just that it looked like I was claiming the same interest charge 3 times, I can now continue with the spread sheets, as the sooner I finish the quicker I get them sent to the bank. I hope I can call on you and Dar3n again if I need you (i'm sure to!!)