Nick V Nationwide

busa
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6177 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi....

the court already have my schedule of charges as i made my claim at my local court in person and not a MCOL......

does this make a differance?

...it's getting a bit scarey at this point.....!!
Not as scary for U as me forgetting to tape live BB8 and posting on CAG instead!!!...lol...:D

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

(Jules Winnfield)

PLEASE.........it thought i'd got away for that rubbish......i've banned it from my house....!!!! well....sort of....:) my daughter is probably going to be glued to the tv in her room for days on end, well at least till she goes back to school.....and my missis wont watch it unless i'm out of the house.........i've been given two days to move my computer to the shed.....!!!!!:D

Trust me on this one (...I'm NO Dr. though!...lol...:D ).

If U watched the contestants tonight, it'll be U that will be glued to the TV.

U could almost smell the oestrogen + bitchiness flowing already.

11 Birds...NO Blokes!!! (...at least not until Fri)

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

(Jules Winnfield)

...How we all cope before GOD invented E4???...lol...:D:p

(Jules Winnfield)

nope....sorry.....i cant bring myself to even think about watching it..... even if the screen is full of 22 tits......!!!!:D

......go on......U know U want to!......pmsl...;)

(Jules Winnfield)

got a letter todayform the court....."the defendant filed an acknowledgement of service on 30th may. the defendant responded to the claim indicating an intention to defend all of the claim"

so....28 days from the 18th of may...15th june i think...?

is this good...? or bad?....!!!!

Hiya busa,

This is normal Nationwides standard practise to delay paying you even longer. Are Evershed their Solicitors? They have until the 13th with my claim to put in a defence so a couple of days before yours. Sometimes they are even putting in a defence just to delay it even more so you have to patient and keep smiling.... or atleast try anyway. Good luck with your claim.

• 3 weeks later...

So......it's now the 20th......! so am i right in thinking that as an acknowledgement was made on the 30th may they only had till the 15th to do anything?......

not heard a thing from the court or nationwide....

what next......

come on MTM i know your out there.......;)

regards

nick

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........

JUST THOUGHT I'D CHECK MY ACCOUNT JUST AFTER POSTING THE LAST POST AND I'VE BEEN PAID........!!!!!!!!

sorry.....i'll stop shouting now....

amount i'm claiming.

charges £2,107.00

s69 intrest £532.59

court fee £120

been paid

two payments of 999.00

one payment of 109.00

total so far 2107.00

outstanding is the interest 532.59

court cost 120.00

total outstanding 652.59

what do i do now......i still want the 600 odd quid?

nick

...not heard a thing from the court or nationwide....

what next......

come on MTM i know your out there.......;)

Oh no I'm NOT!...lol...:p

Contact the County Court where U Filed your Claim asap.

They will be able to tell U whether Nationwide have Filed a Defence yet.

If Nationwide have, just wait a few more days for the Court to send U it.

If Nationwide haven't, send them a reminder to do so within the next 7 days, or else U will File for 'Judgement by Default'!

(Jules Winnfield)

what do i do now......i still want the 600 odd quid?
Firstly...DON'T type so BL**DY QUICK!!!...lol...:D

Secondly...These payments change NOTHING!

Just carry on with your Claim until U have received EVERYTHING that U have Claimed for.

Try NOT to spend any of these payments until U have received ALL your money.

This will stop them saying that U have accepted the amount as a Full & Final Settlement.

(Jules Winnfield)

the money has been paid into my everyday flex account so it will just be used like any other money that goes in..... do you think this will a differance, can the y say i have accepted it beacause its in an active account?

how do you mean carry on with the claim?.... there time is up but htey have not compleated on my payments.....?

maybe i should wait a day to see if anymore payments are made?

i think these payments to me were paid very late in the evenning?

maybe i'll get another tommorow

i'll have another look in the mornning........i'm off work at the moment so i have all the rest of this week to do some chaseing.....!

kind regards

Nick

Try reading the Threads of some of the other Nationwide Claimants, over the last few days, who had thought that they had won, yet have been paid short!

(Jules Winnfield)

happy 900 th post....!
...+ that's just THIS Thread!...lol...:D

(Jules Winnfield)

so...been trying to find a thread or two that has come across the same problem i have now...!but as yet cant find one.....!! or am i being dence?

been paid...but not all of it.....about £600 short.

should i wait a few days?

call the bank directly?

or call the court (or go and see them as its only round the corner)

i hope they dont think this is full and final payment!!!!

nick

...am i being dence?
Did U want me to answer that???

...Looking @ the Threads that I've posted on so far today would be a good start!...;)

i hope they dont think this is full and final payment!!!!
Why shouldn't Nationwide think that??

...U need to challenge them over it!...:rolleyes::)

(Jules Winnfield)

ahhhmmmm......WOOOHOOOOO.....!!!!

nationwide today paid the remaining balance into my account £652.69

which now means i have been paid in full..........

So........ big thank you to CAG and all those that helped me along the way.....MTM.....thanks very much chap......:D

donation to CAG on its way.......

i think it's now beer'o'clock.......

nick........

...nationwide today paid the remaining balance into my account £632.69

which now means i have been paid in full..........

Inform the Court asap that U wish to discontinue your Claim.

Also PM a MOD/SITE HELPER to have this Thread moved to the Nationwide SUCCESSES.

btw...Your 'beer o'clock' watch is running slow!...lol...:D:p

(Jules Winnfield)