Kays Lifestyle - Default Removal

dx100uk
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6286 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i sent this letter regarding defaults on my O/H credit file:

Friday, 16 February 2007

Dear Sir or Madam

Kays Lifestyle Catalogue Account Number - ##########

Having recently applied for a mortgage, I was regretfully refused on the grounds of a poor credit score rating.

I have obtained a copy of my credit file from Experian & am concerned to note that your company has placed 18 "Default Late Payment" notices against an account in my name.

I have no recollection of ever receiving such notices and therefore require you to substantiate this data at your earliest convenience.

1. You must supply me with a true copy of the alleged agreement you refer to. This is my right under your obligation to supply a copy of the agreement under the legislation contained within s.78 (1) Consumer Credit Act 1974.

Your obligation also extends to providing a statement of account.

I enclose a £1 postal order in payment of the statutory fee, PO Serial Number 9826 9365 1013 7620 4235.

2. You must supply me with a signed true and certified copy of the original 18 default notices.

3. Any deed of assignment if the debt was sold on

I would request that this data is provided within the next 28 days, if you are unable to provide this data then I must insist that all defaults are removed from my files as being unsubstantiated.

Yours faithfully

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

i have heard nothing to date so im thinknig of sending this:

Monday, 05 March 2007

LETTER BEFORE ACTION

Dear Sir or Madam

Kays Lifestyle Catalogue Account Number - ########

I am very disappointed that you have failed to respond to my letter of the 16th February 2007. [copy enclosed]

I would draw your attention to the terms of the contract which you agreed to at the time that I opened my account. It is an implied term of that contract that you would conduct yourselves lawfully and in a manner which complies with UK law.

I am frankly shocked that you have operated my account in this way as I had always reposed confidence in your integrity and expertise as my fiduciary.

I require that you remove the 18 default entries from the register. Please note that mere correction or amendment to the entry will not be acceptable.

If you do not comply fully within 14 days then I shall begin a claim against you under ss.7 and 13 of the Data Protection Act 1998 plus my costs and without further notice.

Furthermore, I shall submit a Consumer Credit Act 1974 complaint to the OFT upon the basis that you have failed to comply with the OFT's directions and are therefore not a 'fit and proper person' to hold a consumer credit licence under the 1974 Act.

If you do not understand what this means then seek advice from your legal department.

Yours faithfully

anyone like to comment?

dx100uk:-|

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...