Kelley V's HSBC

kelley
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5947 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks loads seen that link - it states the banks involved, but does that include barclaycard cos barclays is one of the banks?

I would not think so because it would have to show barclaycard separately as they would with any credit card, its nothing to do with current accounts.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kind of, NO & NO

I handed in more arguements to my claim, there was no sign of Hickinbottom, if he was there I think he was peeking through an ajar door somewhere!! I didnt see any press.

I have just got off the phone to the financial ombudsman, who claim there is no court in the countrt that is hearing cases while the case is in motion.... so what about all other cases where the judge has said they will not be staying cases,

I think we are in for a long old haul!!!

best we all get on 1st name terms lol I think we will be around for quite a while.......I'm Kelley lol nice to meet ya all

Kelley

OK kelley you force my hand, because now everyone will know I'm old enough to be your mother!!! with a name like mine it belongs to

a certain generation which has not experienced its revival YET. I'm Val nice to meet you!!

Hiya Val and Sparticus, well I just had an email back from a reporter at the argus, lmao he tried calling me yesterday morning about us all being at the court but I must of given him a wrong digit to my number,

But now matter he is interested in whats going on and now has my home number to call me on, ohhhhhh I got so much to say, sat here tapping fingers waiting for the phone to ring lol

I know lots of Val's and at least one of them is almost still quite young! (ish) LOL Only kidding.

I myself have a very young name, I'm Sparticus, nice to meet you!

Looking on the bright side I don't LOOK my age, at least by 15 years!!! so don't think your'e talking to an old lady!

Are you really Sparticus?

:) I am only kidding about all val's being old! I am sure you are very young for your age whatever it is!:)

And what is wrong with Sparticus???;)

Nothing I remember the film !! if I had known you were going to use a made up name I would have done that :) :) and there's NO way I'm telling you how old;)

:) I am only kidding about all val's being old! I am sure you are very young for your age whatever it is!:)

And what is wrong with Sparticus???;)

Nothing I remember the film !! if I had known you were going to use a made up name I would have done that :) :) and there's NO way I'm telling you how old;)

Right well I no a Val and she is 32, ( and yr onlyas old as u feel)Also to give you a chuckle when I turned up at the court I think the clerk was waiting for my Mummy or Daddy to appear lol

Im a 29 year old stuck with the appearence of a teenager, ( its great I can still get on public transport at a childs fare,)

:lol:

You must be getting old, Val - you told us that in #258 !!

LOL ;) (Just kidding!) Bet you're a smasher!

I'm John btw. :cool:

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D

Back to business for a minute Folks -

Have a look at this- it's a Barclays thread, but still relevant for those going to court I reckon:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/show-post/post-1079422.html

Any icon3.gif thoughts Latty? :-)

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Actually the rest of that Sarah Apples thread is worth a look too - especially the bit about the Barclays solicitor telling the judge off!

Nemo me impune lacessit

i still think the fairest way (but then who said anything about being fair) would have been to continue with all cases where a court date for any kind of a hearing was on the books - and see those through. i saw that mcol all claims stayed coming - that was pretty obvious - but those which had been defended and waiting for court dates - are still in limbo until the solicitors do their thing and those with court dates are the ones i feel most sorry for - especially when they get a judge who just stays everything - all that work - on bundles and statements and the sheer time of it all. it breaks my heart - but - put in perspective - hopefully it is a savings account for next year.....

At 8% Lat?

Nemo me impune lacessit

Yep thats what Im thinking, its my holiday paid for.

I cant see this test case changing ots mind and deciding charges are legal,

However heres a thought to ponder on, my brother claimed his charges back from MBNA....... if it did turn the other way, what would happen to all those that had been paid out??

"no, I'm Sparticus"

Ah! So that's what your new posh logo stands for PD :rolleyes::)

and there was me thinking it was Superman/girl ? LOL

Nemo me impune lacessit