Kelley V's HSBC

kelley
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5960 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I assume Im taking me bundle with em ........just in case?

mmmmm better finish printing mine off tonight, only have the index and the one lot of T&C's to do,,

Should I take a packed lunch lol

Kelley

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not bad a.g.e. - it must look unfair even to those who wouldn't have thought about it -

you've been at this for months and with one stroke of the pen - the oft and the banks and the courts have said - ok - everyone stand back - take a deep breathe and wait for at least six months (realistically, it will be much longer than that, i fear) - common sense would have dictated that they finish up the outstanding claims or at least those past a certain point - but no..... just put it on hold - and pick it up again much, much later. those of you who were sooo close to an offer - i am just gutted for you - still fretting over it. why not tell the media that there may be a large group at the courts on tuesday trying to find out what's going on with their claims.

Hiya, well think I will show up now just to get my form changed to I want a hearing,

If anything just to be nosey,

Where a name tag and Ill say hi to you all lol

Kelley

I don't know if it makes a difference as 'auburn' says the ct manager said asking for a hearing is apparently not done by us minions its usually solicitors

not bad a.g.e. - it must look unfair even to those who wouldn't have thought about it -

you've been at this for months and with one stroke of the pen - the oft and the banks and the courts have said - ok - everyone stand back - take a deep breathe and wait for at least six months (realistically, it will be much longer than that, i fear) - common sense would have dictated that they finish up the outstanding claims or at least those past a certain point - but no..... just put it on hold - and pick it up again much, much later. those of you who were sooo close to an offer - i am just gutted for you - still fretting over it. why not tell the media that there may be a large group at the courts on tuesday trying to find out what's going on with their claims.

now that is a good idea get in the news! I think Martin would be proud:-D

After reading through all the threads about turning up tomorrow, Im still unsure what to do. My head is just in a constant spin!I'm going to ring court to ask them to change to hearing as i did the same as alot of others and ticked "c", also my letter to go with it was quite basic - nothing like the template now, can i just send in a new one (afterall there is no charge)?

Sha

Been off line all weekend - friends wedding and other alcohol related ocassions.

I booked today and tomorrrow off anyway so planned to take N244 to the court today (only received order from court Friday when i got home from work) and turn up tomorrow with my bundle.

Think I'll ring court as soon as it opens and see if I can fax it saving me car parking fees today at least.

I'm the same my head is in a spin doing this til early hours of morning !!lack sleep !! and still I don't know exactly what im doing, is it worth changing to tick the hearing box? someone please some are saying it doesnt make any difference etc.

also I am sending the MOR letter and trying to sort out the same one made suitableto send to MP and Rodri Morgan the OFT and CCC ( and uncle tom cobly and all)

If you tick that box then the judge has to give you a chance to put your argument for removal to him. If enough people are willing to do this then surely the courts have to take more notice!

Are you going tomorrow? If so can you post on here Cardiff CC 14th August, WHO IS GOING? just so everyone knows the numbers!

Hi Old,

I rang the court this morn and he said not to bother changing it as the judge would decide the listing. Its on my thread welshbaba 'v' hsbc. Havnt decided what to do tomorrow yet, need the head to stop spinning so the brain can calm down...lol

Sha

If the judge reads an application and it is indicated that a hearin is not required then he won't decide of his own accord to hold one. The more people who ask for a hearing the better. Court clerks arn't always the best people to advise on these things.

right so now there are conflicting views, are we saying that we should go and get this changed regardless of what the clerk says? I know they aren,t legally qualified, but as they work with this all the time, shouldnt they know a bit about the processes ?? I am thinking of going tomorrow, I am just not certain yet. I am sure they will not do anything as in allow you inpast the reception, but I think if a huge crowd of us go it will have impact as a protest especially if any of the media get a whiff!!

the way I see it is that the Judge will not be making any decision to lift the stay tomorrow because he wont even be at the hearing because there is no hearing. Therefore, by sending in your stay objections will be the only way for him to gauge how many of us are objecting and from that I feel he will make a decision. The fact that the fee for submitting the objection has been waivered on the N244 gives indication (to me anyway) that; the 'with hearing' or 'without hearing' tick box is irrelevant.

right so I am now frantic about getting these letters sorted. You know the MOR letter, I notice that you have indicated points only 3 and 7 does this mean you sorted it and were left with these obselete ?should paragraphs you are making into 'points' be indicated or shall I just take them out? Also at the end where you say 7. add your own details what about things like I have heard nothing from the bank since they submitted their standard defence through the court to me, with regards to they have never submitted any bundle, they have never answered my many letters requesting a breakdown of how they incur the charge,nor my request for copies of terms and conditions for three years ago when my charges started, and for 40 years ago when we first opened the account in fact the only response I got from them to any of this was an exact letter saying in answer to my request for 6 years statements!!!together with 6 years statements exact as I received in Feb. all over again !!! I started this case in January!!!

Sorry for being so dull but I am totally confused as to what letters we are supposed to be writing to whom!

I have just recieved a stay for my husbands case that was supposed to have a directions hearing in November. I wrote to the courts a month ago and told them that his claim had been settled in full. I don't think they really know what they are doing at this stage and this is also further evidence that the hearings are all being blanketed.

Sorry for being so dull but I am totally confused as to what letters we are supposed to be writing to whom!

I have just recieved a stay for my husbands case that was supposed to have a directions hearing in November. I wrote to the courts a month ago and told them that his claim had been settled in full. I don't think they really know what they are doing at this stage and this is also further evidence that the hearings are all being blanketed.

If his claim has been settled in full, you dont have to send any letters, congratulations on getting your money. Its the ones who were about to go to court like us at Cardiff tomorrow, or anyone else who at the last minute has had theirs stayed by the judge, to sendin the application to have the stay uplifted and objections and also now we are sorting out letters to add weight to the objections to get it lifted

right so I am now frantic about getting these letters sorted. You know the MOR letter, I notice that you have indicated points only 3 and 7 does this mean you sorted it and were left with these obselete ?should paragraphs you are making into 'points' be indicated or shall I just take them out? Also at the end where you say 7. add your own details what about things like I have heard nothing from the bank since they submitted their standard defence through the court to me, with regards to they have never submitted any bundle, they have never answered my many letters requesting a breakdown of how they incur the charge,nor my request for copies of terms and conditions for three years ago when my charges started, and for 40 years ago when we first opened the account in fact the only response I got from them to any of this was an exact letter saying in answer to my request for 6 years statements!!!together with 6 years statements exact as I received in Feb. all over again !!! I started this case in January!!!

Hi Olden, sorry im at work and can only check in now and again.... the letter I posted was a draft and therefore open to amendment/corrections etc., it was in number format but when I copied it over to the thread it losts its numbers and some became bullet points!!! So add, move and amend as you feel fit. I havent done mine yet as I was waiting to see if anyone came up with anything else to add to it. With regard to adding in your own story of litigation history, not sure if the bundle part is relevant as we were supposed to be attending a directions hearings which is when the judge would have ordered who produces what... hope this helps xx

yes it does, I am not 'au fait' with all the procedures, I am clutching at straws here I think I will leave this letter til tonight anyway, I need to get addresses sorted. must get some work done bye for now.