Slick v Barclays(business) ***WON***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6110 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

Money not showing on my a/c this am so off to court for 12.30 to ask for 7 day adjournment.

Later, Slick

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi again, The judge first offered me judgement against Barclays but then decided to adjourn on the basis that B's had agreed to settle on my terms.

Got home and found they've paid funds into my account as agreed - SORTED.

Now, where are those pre 2001 bank statements.........

All the best to everyone, Slick

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks Trucker. Mssrs Pinot and Grigio are waiting for me close by.

BTW, do you and Welshcakes go to the same animated greetings shop?

Cheers, Slick

MONEY MONEY MONEY

Allways sunny.

In a rich mans world.

CONGRATULATIONS.......

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

CONGRATULATIONS SLICK, NICE ONE!

By, they were just in nick of time, fancy going right to deadline, seems they are dicing with death, must be getting braver, hoping you wouldn't show in Court or something.

Am busy doing my bundle now and have posted few queries on my thread which I am hoping to get an answer for, so advice eagerly awaited from anyone who is past me..............hint, hint,

Anyway, nice one again, go and celebrate while B's drowing their sorrows yet again!

Thanks Jack.

It was only a Prelim Hearing but, because the court only gave a week's notice of it, I got on to the Lit'n team, told them "we're in Court next week, here's my current SOC and do you want to settle." And luckily for me they did - no bundle required!

Good luck with your bundle and your case, Slick.

Well done Slick

Still waiting for my money

hopefully have it before court date next Wednesday

NatWest Bank

- S.A.R Request Sent 21/9/06.

- Prelim Letter Sent 16/10/06

- LBA Sent 09/7/07

Barclays Bank

- S.A.R Sent 4/1/07

- Prelim Letter 1/2/07

- LBA Sent 16/02/07

- MCOL Filed 20/3/07

- A/Q Filed 30/5/07

- Court Date received 16/6/07

- SETTLED IN FULL £15XX.XX 07/7/07 :)

Just went to make my donation pay't pressing the button at top of page but it took me to a Pay Pal page with hardly anything re. CAG visible apart from the top section.

Is that right. I've never used Pay Pal before (don't Laugh).

Don't want to go through all this and then get scammed at the end!

Slick

Thanks Saintly - donation gladly made.

Slick

• 1 month later...