Honors Student Loans Vs SLC Query

Gooders
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3928 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey,

Does anyone know if these guys are the same people. I sent off my SAR to a 'Selectapost' address in Rotherham and although it was recorded delivery still has not been delivered (thinking about it now Selectapost is prob like some kind of PO Box:mad: ) Either way my loans were all the old style and I would really like to see the charging info on the accounts as having repaid over £3000 they say I still have 4+ to pay!!!!

Alternatively does anyone have a better address for them????

Many thanks

Gooders

If I have helped tip my scales:)

I am not a legal eagle, professional accountant, [problem] artist or axe murder so please bear in mind that my advice is just that advice from someone in the same boat as you.......

Claims:

Lloyds TSB Acct 1 - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request)'d/Statements received/£2500ish to be claimed + contractual interest

Lloyds TSB Acct 2 - *WON* over £5K won with compond CI at 28.9%

Lloyds TSB PPI *WON* - CCA'd/They cant find agreement/£2650 awarded

Halifax TSB Closed account issues*WON* - £610 in compensation for an account closed with £10 in it!

Student Loans - 20 Feb 07 CCA'd/on back burner for now

Hmmm seems Im on the right end of winning, God that feels GOOD!

• 2 years later...

Try Brookdale & Walker

International debt recovery experts

Claypit lane

Leeds

LS2 8 LL

Am also dealing with pennine debt recovery ltd

selectapost 13

Brookdale seem to be acting on pennine's behalf

Good Luck

Capital

• 4 years later...

My Mortgage Style Loan with Official , Glasgow based SLC was 'sold' to this Company ('Honors Student Loans' Rotherham) many years ago without any notification/explanation beforehand; was this acceptable/ethical? Any comments please/experience of this with yourselves. Thanks, A.

PS - Be aware too (Honours Student Loans):

I think that I may be eligible for my loans to be cancelled due to my age.

What do I need to do?

If you were under the age of 40 when you took out the last of your student loans,

and your earnings have never reached the threshold required to begin repayment of your loans,

Honours Student Loans will automatically cancel your loans when you reach the age of 50.

This is dependent on your loans having no arrears at the time of cancellation.

If you were over the age of 40 when you took out the last of your student loans,

and your earnings have never reached the threshold required to begin repayment of your loans,

Honours Student Loans will automatically cancel your loans when you reach the age of 60.

This is dependent on your loans having no arrears at the time of cancellation.