rbrears v Natwest ::: SETTLED IN FULL

rbrears
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1897 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ok today is the last day for NW to file a defence having acknowledged my claim for approaching 5k

Since the MCOL appears to refuse to let us enter judgment online for days after the time limit has expired I'm sending the request for judgment to them by post today so it is in their mail bag tomorrow morning and will hopefully be actioned as soon as it is possible to do so.

Maybe the court will also have the defence in its mailbag today or tomorow - We'll see :) Who knows what I might find in my post at home when I get in from work !!

hello, hope your claim going well. i have had a reply from nat west to my initial letter and they have refused stating that they do not agree with the OFT and my charges stand.

i was going to send them the LBA but now im not sure. the draft LBA i have from this site seems to reiterate what i put in my 1st letter. is this right?

they go on to say that they are disappointed to note that i may consider legal action, but if i do to send any letters to their registered office.

any help would be appreciated.

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 10 March 2019.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1897 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks