Mule V HSBC **WON**

Mule
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6188 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Couple of quick questions, why is there a thread with all the different HSBC T&C's over the years, which one do I need? and do I need to print all of it off or just part of it?

I'm a day late with submitting my court bundle so not doing well.

quote from lats thread

the t & c's - preferably from around the time you opened your account - we are getting more and more all the time so check here:

HSBC T&Cs HERE and failing any there that would help - use these:

Attached Filespdf.gifpersonal_banking_terms.pd f (need adobe to open)

and another note here - use the whole thing and highlight Clause 7.13

• Haha 1

Got a letter today from DG offering me £410 of the £583 (Including interest) I wanted. It also states that the £115 charge I was trying to claim was a bounced cheque.

As such I'm pretty happy with the offer so I'm going to accept. :)

How do I go about informing the court that the matter is closed?

Excellent!!

Please complete the bank survey……….and maybe a donation.

See here for advice after settlement:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/7261-when-you-get-your.html

Please PM a Mod with details of your settlement for the Litigation Concluded forum

Congratulations. Enjoy the dosh!!!

Dear Sir/Madam

Notice of Discontinuance

Your Name v Bank – Claim Number - xxxxxxx

I wish to inform the court that the claim as detailed above, in which I am the Claimant, has now been settled. The Defendant paid the full amount claimed, namely £xxxxx.xx.

As such, no further action is necessary in respect of this claim.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the waste of the courts valuable time spent processing and managing this claim. I do wish to inform the court however, that the decision to enter into this litigation was not taken lightly and that ample opportunity was given to the Defendant to resolve this matter by way of negotiation before proceeding with this claim.

Regretfully, all attempts at meaningful dialogue were either rebutted or ignored.

A copy of this letter has been sent to the Defendant.

Yours faithfully,

A pity they couldn't have sent the offer before I went through the stress, time and cost it took to put my court bundle together. I wonder what they'll make of it since they'll have received the bundle on the same day I got the offer. I hope they can't back out when they realise my bundle is rubbish and is missing some statements :D

Until I've actually received the money I'm not celebrating and still have an inkling of stress.

• 2 weeks later...

CONGRATULATIONS

Can you please take a minute to fill in our survey .. also could you please consider a donation as donations help us to keep this site going and helping others , Thanks

I will not move your thread yet so anyone who has been following it may want to congratulate you , please remind me in a few days to move it to success :)

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.