Address for MCOL v Nationwide

RichardN
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6301 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have had a search, but can't find anything.

Looking for the address to send the MCOL claim to. If anyone has this info, it would be rather handy!

I also need to know what I do with a moneyclaim, with respect to a small amount that Nationwide credited my account with as a good will gesture.

I did formally reject it, but I do need to subtract this from my claim. I presume this needs to be mentioned in the text?

Not sure i understand your question? MCOL is done online and it goes to Northampton County Court which when i did mine last week was part of the MCOL template.. If you mean who the court send the court paperwork to then i sent mine to Nationwides Head Office in Swindon and the court check the paperwork before they issue it out. Mine was issued yesterday.. Does that answer your question?

Hello RichardN!

U have to quote a Bank's Registered Address when Filing your Claim @ Court:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/31052-contact-details-banks.html?garpg=14

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

(Jules Winnfield)