Hedgey v NatWest **WON**

hedgey06
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5942 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

wtgggggggggggg hedgeyyyyyyyyyyy!!! Still heard nowt from court about my friends case..... Just hoping all this stuff thats been on news dont affect it!!!

Go and treat yourself hun you deserve it!!

xxxxxxxx

***Nationwide***

Data Protection Sent 05/08/06

Statements received 17/08/06

Prelim Sent Rec Delivery £1231.50 18/08/06

LBA Sent 11/09/06 Rec Delivery

N1 Issued 28/09/2006 for £1561.80 inc Interst

Date of Service 30/09/2006

***WON*** NATIONWIDE PAID 12/10/06

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Evening,

It has been a while since I last wrote, and Hedgey06 was so helpful, I now have to come back. Got the tatty brown envelopes, and curious looks from the wife...sorted all the charges I had been advised on. Applied to the NWB for the claim, and now (in the mean time, seeing there is to be a test case) I have a letter from Na(s)t(y's) solicitors asking for (I think) more info on the charges so they can make a defence!!?? Help!!:confused:

I have looked at the Sol's letters and they are claiming that the bank 'know nothing' o what I am claiming and want me to proviede the info on each and every one. Now Martin says that this is posturing etc, but I have no idea about legal etc and am concerned that I might now have to pay for my own Sol, someohting which we can ill afford at the mo. Can I aks the wealth of knowledge that is out there...

1. Do I have to provide the info, surely the bank can print off something themselves, or are they making if difficult?

2. The case is due to be in Northampton, will I have to attend (hopefully it won't get that far).

3. Is it best to get a Sol 'just in case it goes that far?

You have all been great in the past.

Take care and good hunting!! ;)

Don't bother with a solicitor - completely unnecesary (and expensive). Did you file using MCOL. If you did you should probably answer Cobbetts question by sending them the new PoC. You may have to formally change the PoC which will require yousumbmitting a form N244 and a form N1 and paying £35.

If anyone else reading this is thinking of claiming and has not yet done so - the advice now is to NOT USE MCOL, as hedgey pointed out earlier.

WOOO HOOOOO!!! party over at hedgeys!!! lol

congrats girl thats really good news!!!

they seem to be stalling with mine, cobbetts filed their AQ on the 2 aug (which was the deadline) so lets see what happens from hereon.....

I drink brandy by the way so make sure there's loads at your party... ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Thread moved to success forum.

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.

Evening everyone,I've been keeping a quiet eye on everyone sucess and it is really heartwarming to see so many getting results, unfortunately only thing we have received is another letter from Cobbetts pleading with the local court, Nasty have play the 'stay' on our (anyone else's?) claim and we won't be seen until after the test case in 2008.There is one thing in the letter that I noticed, it says that '...either party may apply on notice to lift the stay'? does this mean that we can apply to the court to have our case seen seperately from the test case?It is not that we are worried, having followed all the links from Martins and this site and I feel confident, especialy as Capital One and Mint credit cards have folded this week and paid out (do I fill in a sucess story for these?) although GE Money are playing dunmb and have until Monday coming to be within the 40 days notice period.Hope everyone is ok and bearing up.Good luck.The Serge

• 1 month later...

Yay Hedgey wtg you :D

NatWest : £857.00 won! March/07

Natwest : Witholding my statements & adding defaults etc , S.A.R sent Jan/08

Natwest for my partner : £2,101.00 won! Feb/07

Studio Cards : Refund for admin charges £108 Won! Dec/07

Complaint made to FOS for P.P.I Jan/08

Nationwide: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent for statements Nov/07 ( waiting to see what happens in the OFT test case )

Littlewoods : defaulted on CCA request Feb/07

DCA's that crawled out from the woodwork and have crawled back : 28 so far!!

My favourite link on CAG:

Click here: Can't Find What You're Looking For? Here's A Complete A-z Index - The Consumer Forums

• 3 months later...