Zoot - Banks reading this website

tallchap
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6312 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Zoot

Originally, it was felt that the benefits of banks etc reading these threads outweighed the disadvantage of them seeing our hand, as it were.

Has this backfired ? The banks seem to be reading our mail and throwing it back, particulary on the ERC issue.

Is there a case to take the discussion 'underground' until solid footings are in place to challenge them in the courts ?

Zoot I have PM'd and e-mailed you on this same subject if you could look at it pls

I don't think there is a way that this site can be made totally free of bank staff. There is always going to be a way they will access it.

I am aware of several people receiving the print offs from the site warning people not to claim ERCs.

I will advise you as I have advised the others and don't see any harm in doing this publicly.

If you want to continue with your claim then do so. The claims are valid and do have merit so any argument that they will seek to recover costs on the grounds of you being unreasonable in continuing an unmeritorious claim is unlikely to be successful.

This is more evident since reading the transcript from Jamorgan's claim which was struck out in court. To provide evidence that you have belief in your claim you can refer to the number of settled claims and also Priestly's and Boy's where the court did not strike out the claims despite the request by the Defendant.

I have revamped the witness statement in light of the transcript. Take a look in the stickies. Obviously you would still need to be cautious in the fast track and there is still no guarantee of success in the small claims.

It all depends on whether you are prepared to take it all the way to court (as its highly likely to end up there), whether having read the witness statement you believe in the strength of your case, how fully you understand and are prepared to research all the legal arguments, how confident you are at standing up in court and presenting your arguments.

I also do not understand why you feel the need to pm me AND e-mail me on every single development in your case. There are over 110,000 registered users to about 10 Mods. Sorry if this sounds harsh, but the answers to your questions are available elsewhere on the site.