Receiver's changing the locks tomorrow!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6304 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I owe the mortgage company 3,5K intial arrears as we gave them our new address 2 years previous to which they did not do. The mandate fell short of my salary by 24 hours and went over my overdaft by £35.00. They represented it again automatically 9 days later and same as which automatically causes the mandate to be stopped by bank. I wasn't aware of that at the time.

The arisen amount I saw as an 'inopprotune misunderstanding' which however immediately applied 6 defaults (this is where I have tried to have my arguement and the more lies they told the more stubborn I became with now has been to my detriment) For 7 months every promis and every lie in the book has happened but I don't have a leg to stand on - the debt in mine and everything else that goes with it.

Today, I have unstood that the misunderstanding is my resposibility so

I called the court to ask them to adjourn, then called there solicitors to offer to stump up the money by remortgaging. To which I dug myself a further hole because they then asked the trick question Are there tenants in the property at this moment ... No !i (it's bloody half refurbished as they are aware for you to snatch away) Oh right, we will stop the repossession order for trespass immediatley but tomorrow a locksmith will enter to change all the locks.

I threw up all evening Every time I apply for a loan it was declined or interest huge fees.I have obviously procastinated, feeling worse for ware today, having to accept there is indeed no arguement. Fortunately though it means with having contact with CAB means I haven't gone down the solicitors route.

In the buy to let agreement there are receivers who apparantly were were appointed, 14th August 2006. My heart is in mouth ... Our wonderful previous family has gone to the wall all because I bloody stubborn.

Please help I'm in such a mess ...

12break3

I owe the mortgage company 3,5K intial arrears as we gave them our new address 2 years previous to which they did not do. The mandate fell short of my salary by 24 hours and went over my overdaft by £35.00. They represented it again automatically 9 days later and same as which automatically causes the mandate to be stopped by bank. I wasn't aware of that at the time.

The arisen amount I saw as an 'inopprotune misunderstanding' which however immediately applied 6 defaults (this is where I have tried to have my arguement and the more lies they told the more stubborn I became with now has been to my detriment) For 7 months every promis and every lie in the book has happened but I don't have a leg to stand on - the debt in mine and everything else that goes with it.

Today, I have unstood that the misunderstanding is my resposibility so

I called the court to ask them to adjourn, then called there solicitors to offer to stump up the money by remortgaging. To which I dug myself a further hole because they then asked the trick question Are there tenants in the property at this moment ... No !i (it's bloody half refurbished as they are aware for you to snatch away) Oh right, we will stop the repossession order for trespass immediatley but tomorrow a locksmith will enter to change all the locks.

I threw up all evening Every time I apply for a loan it was declined or interest huge fees.I have obviously procastinated, feeling worse for ware today, having to accept there is indeed no arguement. Fortunately though it means with having contact with CAB means I haven't gone down the solicitors route.

In the buy to let agreement there are receivers who apparantly were were appointed, 14th August 2006. My heart is in mouth ... Our wonderful previous family has gone to the wall all because I bloody stubborn.

Please help I'm in such a mess ...

Justine - what exactly is it you want help with?

Is this your home or a buy to let property that is being repossessed.

Have you been made bankrupt? You mention receivers in August 06?

Have you been to court over this repossesion?

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.

No, not bankrupt ... receivers as to buy to let agreement. regulations 2nd Claimant persuant to law of property Act 1925. There is no court order as to repossesion to which I found out today, the order was for trespass for possession of the buy to let propery as to tenants. As to my responsibility I offered to pay them and apparantly they sent information as to receivership 14th August 2006.

Gizmo111, can I just ask you too look under receiver's ... a subscriber by the name of GRAHAM in October 06 ... Same company .. same solictors but the storey ends short ... I have PM Graham this evening but he hasn't been online for a week ... so therefore just had a chat with Mr Shed ... who has been very understanding ... would you mind .. and then get back please ..

12break3