Welcome Finance

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6309 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Everyone, I have a few questions about my Welcome Finance contract, I got a car in 2001 which i needed at the time for work, i had a four year contract at around 280.00 per month, a few months later i lot my job and spoke to Welcome, they agreed to lower the monthly instalments to 183.00pm and said i would lose all the benefits of having a car on finance which did not bother me as i do my own car repairs etc, i was not sent any amended contract or if it did it was sent to a previous address but i did not sign any amended contract, when the four years was up i happily called them to see how many payments i had left and discovered i had another two years to pay, it then occurred to me i will be paying around 12k for a second hand vehicle that was only worth 7k brand new, i asked them to send me a copy of my contract and never got anywhere, i recently moved to Crawley and my welcome finance branch changed, i have now managed to get part of my contract and it seems they have amended the contract and added my signature from my original contract. Do i have any rights to give them the car back and claim anything before my contract ends, am i victim of welcome finance practices or is this simply how it is, reading through other post it seem im not the only one WF have told that they will reduce monthly repayments by removing additional features on the contract but no one ever told me the contact will also be extended. Any advice would be greatly appreciate Bye for now Steve

If they have copied your signature and added it to a new agreement that in my opinion is FRAUD..

Lloyds TSB -PPI - Full refund . 05/09/06 :D:p (As Seen on TV) :p

Halifax settled in Full.. :D 22/09/06

TSB First Claim SETTLED IN FULL 19/10/06 :D

Second Claim to Lloyds TSB - Settled in Full

Firstplus - early settlement interest charges - Challenged the use of the rule of 78 - SETTLED IN FULL 12/1/07

PPI - GE Money / Purpleloans / Firstplus - Now Settled after 1 year long hard fight.

If my post has helped you, please click the scales! :grin:

Anything said is my opinion and how I understand the law, always consult professional legal advice before taking something to court.

If they have copied your signature and added it to a new agreement that in my opinion is FRAUD..

Actually, i don't know how they have done it, its not the same as my original contract which i first thought before digging it out and i know i did not sign it but here i have a web print of a signed copy of an amended contract dated 5 months after my original contract, although the signature is somewhat different it looks like my writing, my hand writing 5 years ago was not all that, up until receiving this new contract i have known i have never seen it but here i have what seems to be a signed copy ?

Ouch, so I now need to come to terms with have I forgotten I signed it in the first place (although i have no record/copy either) or have they purposely added it, it did take 3 weeks to send me my contract after first trying to only send me a settlement figure which came within days, i have been very suspect of this contract but it looks like I'm going to have to accept this as a no leg to stand on outcome.

Thanks all the same everyone.