MarioUK v Barclays - transferred to Mercantile **WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6231 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yes Mario, if you want to amend the claim.

Crash

DAY 1: 12/09 - S A R to British Gas

DAY 45: 27/10 - Data Non-Compliance sent off

DAY 67: 18/11 - N1 Deemed served

DAY 114: 03/01 - Judgment served £60 cheque rec'd; Prelim sent for overpayment refund of £393.06

24 Days: E2Save Settled in full £70

59 Days: Barclaycard claim Settled in full £134.39

162 Days: Halifax Settled in full £1543.80

179 Days: Barclays1 Settled in full £2450.45 + £447.02 in costs

254 Days: Barclays 2 Settled in full £1450.91

Advice & opinions offered are personal, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Mumofthreeboys

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but you want to file an amendment which will cost you £35 (which you cannot reclaim) all for further charges of £70?

• 1 month later...

Guys can you help me please?

I received this letter from Royal Courts of Justice Group.

Dear Sir,

"RE: ****** ****** V Barclays Bank PLC 2007 – ***** formerly action non ********

Your case has been transferred to the London Mercantile Court, which is based within the Admiralty and Commercial Court at the Royal Courts of Justice, Strand, London WC2A 2LL. Please see, for guidance, CPR 59 and the Practise Direction.

Your Case has been allocated the number 2007 -**** this number to be used in future correspondence.

There will be a Small Claims Hearing in this case and in several others which raise the same or similar issues at 9:30 on Tuesday 10th May 2007. The Hearing is intended to give directions for some or all these cases in a way which saves time and expense. It is hoped that all parties will attend but if this is not practicable the Court will be pleased to consider the written views of any party provided that these reach the Court by no later than 3rd May 2007.

Although some of these cases have been allocated to Multi Track, it is the provisional view of the Judge that the cost rules for Small Claims Track should apply to all of them.

Do not hesitate to contact this office with any queries you may have.

Yours faithfully

Alex Smith"

What do I do next?

• 3 weeks later...

Guys just a quick note to let you know barlcays settled in full. Thanks for all the support.

One thing though, they registered a debt against my name after I submitted a claim on MCOL. This is still showing on my credit report as outstanding. I've contact the litigation & disputes department who inturn told me to they had no idea which department was responsible for removing this amount from my account. As far as they were concerned they offered me full settlement of the account. They advised me to speak to Customer Service who transferred me to Janet Han from the complaints department only to tell me to contact the litigation and disputes department. I going around in circles here. As far as she was concerned that amount was outstanding at that point in time even thought we were in a legal dispute about who owes who money.

What can I do to rectify this?