SAR for Barclays PPI Claim?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6313 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there I hope someone can help me. I have drafted a letter (with some help from this site) RE reclaiming a miss-sold/Miss-leading PPI for a loan I took out with Barclays. I have all the documents from the bank eg loan papers, demands and needs etc. My question is do I still need to seen Barclays a SAR?

Thanks in advance for any help received.

If you have all the original documents, agreements etc then unless there has been any further correspondence with them you probably wont need to submit SAR.

Of course a SAR to them might expose further Information Documentation that you are unaware that they have.

My honest opinion is Submit your SAR to make sure there is nothing lurking there in the background.

Ian

Lloyds TSB -PPI - Full refund . 05/09/06 :D:p (As Seen on TV) :p

Halifax settled in Full.. :D 22/09/06

TSB First Claim SETTLED IN FULL 19/10/06 :D

Second Claim to Lloyds TSB - Settled in Full

Firstplus - early settlement interest charges - Challenged the use of the rule of 78 - SETTLED IN FULL 12/1/07

PPI - GE Money / Purpleloans / Firstplus - Now Settled after 1 year long hard fight.

If my post has helped you, please click the scales! :grin:

Anything said is my opinion and how I understand the law, always consult professional legal advice before taking something to court.

Cheers, I will do S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) before sending any letters then.

That way it lets you see if they have anything hidden up their sleeves..

Ian

Lloyds TSB -PPI - Full refund . 05/09/06 :D:p (As Seen on TV) :p

Halifax settled in Full.. :D 22/09/06

TSB First Claim SETTLED IN FULL 19/10/06 :D

Second Claim to Lloyds TSB - Settled in Full

Firstplus - early settlement interest charges - Challenged the use of the rule of 78 - SETTLED IN FULL 12/1/07

PPI - GE Money / Purpleloans / Firstplus - Now Settled after 1 year long hard fight.

If my post has helped you, please click the scales! :grin:

Anything said is my opinion and how I understand the law, always consult professional legal advice before taking something to court.

HI and best wishes. Find SAR letter in template form in library. Read FAQs for guidance. :cool:

NEW CLAIMANTS PLEASE FIRST READ FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS AND FORUM RULES

Link:

FAQ

ANY ADVICE OFFERED IS A PERSONAL OPINION AND IS GIVEN AS SUCH