Decree Granted in Absence of defender (Lloyds)

reidnet
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6295 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

Lloyds failed to submit defence or acknowledge my second claim, was due in Court last monday and they never showed.. Decree was Granted in my favour.

I have been told by court today that Extract will be posted out to me along with a letter on the 13th Feb..

My querie is .. What next.. I presume its a visit to sheriff Officers to go get my Cash ?

Ian

Lloyds TSB -PPI - Full refund . 05/09/06 :D:p (As Seen on TV) :p

Halifax settled in Full.. :D 22/09/06

TSB First Claim SETTLED IN FULL 19/10/06 :D

Second Claim to Lloyds TSB - Settled in Full

Firstplus - early settlement interest charges - Challenged the use of the rule of 78 - SETTLED IN FULL 12/1/07

PPI - GE Money / Purpleloans / Firstplus - Now Settled after 1 year long hard fight.

If my post has helped you, please click the scales! :grin:

Anything said is my opinion and how I understand the law, always consult professional legal advice before taking something to court.

• 2 weeks later...
nope send Lloyds a 7 day LBA along with a photocopy of decree saying if they don't pay you will get the sheriff officers to pat a wee visit ;)

Evetually got my copy of decree and information from the court today, Have faxed Lloyds a copy and if nothing by middle of next week Im sending in the sheriffs Officers..

Ian

Firstplus - early settlement interest charges - Challenged the use of the rule of 78 - SETTLED IN FULL 12/1/07

PPI - GE Money / Purpleloans / Firstplus - Now Settled after 1 year long hard fight.

Anything said is my opinion and how I understand the law, always consult professional legal advice before taking something to court.

Congrats ;)

I'd love to be a fly on the wall :)

X

Tippety toeing where angels fear to tread .... :o

Hey and I thought of that all by my lonesome :cool:

1st Data Protection Act letter Halifax - 30th Sept 2006

Non compliance letter sent 23rd November 2006 :mad:

Preliminary request for repayment sent 11th Dec 06

Reply from the Halifax stating that they're investigating my concerns!!!.... Rec 15th Dec 06

LBA sent 30th December 2006 :mad:

Offer from Halifax of £814.00 - 5th January 2007

Rejection of Settlement Offer - 6th January 2007 ;)

Papers filed at Court - 29th January 2007

:) Settled in Full, 16th March, 2007

Have now faxed it to their solicitors in Brighton, Seem to be a right bunch, he requested a copy of the decree plus a copy of the claim etc to see that it had been executed properly...UuuMMM .. Dont think the court would award decree if there was anything wrong with the claim..

Have not heard anything back from them as yet, Will give them till Friday and then advise them that Im Passing it to the Sheriffs Officers.

Ian

why are you being so nice to them. Lloyds new that you where suing them and they did not even turn up in court. I think that you are being too nice. I am about a week behind you with 2 decrees for 2 accounts and I will only tell them that I have the decrees and I will send in the sheriff officers no later than 2 days.

Im not being Nice..Not Really, I just havn't got the time to go to the sheriffs Officers Yet, Been too busy dealing with another matter relating to Lloyds and GE Money oh and the Media again..lol

Will check tonight and if not paid into account Im going to Contact Sheriff Officers on Friday.

Ian

I have already informed SCM that Iam due to receive 2 decrees against Lloyds T.S.B. faxed them all the previous letters that I have already sent them (unfortunately they seem to lose a lot of papers) also informed them that I am willing to pay the payout back to my loan and my credit card and they still will not talk to me about my decrees. So when they arrive I will fax them a copy but I will not give them any more time. I will have the sheriff officers ready to go into my branch in Glasgow and get my money. I cant work out if SCM are incompetent or just bogged with all the claims. Even had one try to tell me that I had been dealing with the English based lawyers and that I should have been dealing with the Scottish lawyers but when I pressed hard enough the person I was talking to worked at SCM Brighton. No wonder we dont trust them

Eileen:sad:

Sent fax to them stating it was going to Sheriff Officers Monday Morning, less than an hour later got Phone call from them and Money in Bank...:D

Hi Reidnet

BIG BIG CONGRATULATIONS

I also phoned them this morning and informed them that I was receiving decree on Monday and that I would fax them copy and on Tuesday morning I would be sending in the sheriff officers. Received a phone call that money was in the account for both decrees.

I hope you have a great weekend spending all your money because I am.

Eileen.

Well its not that much this time.. Was a second claim for the odd claim only £200 or so..

Ian

Doesn't matter how much money was involved it is just good to get it back from them. Did you see Tonight with Trevor McDonald ( tonight) it was concerning bank charges again and what seems to be happening because of people like you and me the OFT is considering telling the bank to bring down bank charges for everybody, just like the credit cards. Power to the people. Of couse knowing the banks they will probably find some other way to take our money. We have to just keep fighting them. :D:D:D:D:D:D .