style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6312 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello, can you explain what is you issure about?

Carphone Warehouse WON £195.00

Welcome Finance in Court. N244 accepted.

Barclaycard WON with contractual, PPI and charges for time spent and letters sent

Halifax solo, switch, Credit Classic, Halifax one Itsme Vs Halifax 2 accounts

Creation Finance Prelim received offer of £79.88.... Itsme VS Creation Finance

Vodafone overcharged Vodafon.. anything that could be done?

U know where the scales r:)))))

I purchsed a car from Welcome 2 & 1/2 years ago, everything was hunky dorey untill i got married last year and changed my name and bank account. My new bank moved all of my direct debits to my new account, however welcome then took it on themsleves to cancel the DD from there end!! i have since spent the past year sending cheques and new completed DD forms to Welcome to keep my payments up and a new DD set up. Even though 80% of these were recorded delivery (i even gave a couple to the security guard in there building myself) Welcome insisted they have not received any of the DD forms and i have now refused to sign any more as i will not allow there to be lots of DD's set up by them (which i think is fair enough) so having read the terms and conditions of my contract i have decided to do a vouluntary hand back of my vehicle. I have sent them a recorded delivery letter informing them of this, however the car is still sat on my driveway and i have not heard a word from Welcome. Any ideas what my next move should be??

thanks

Hi!

If you do a search on this site for welcome, you will come across many a story like yours! Some people have had welcomes cars on their driveways for 6 months or more before they take them back.

My advice would be, send a CCA and SAR request immeadiatley, as they have probably charged you lots of fees for missed or late payments. Work out how much they owe you (ppi/charges/fees) and send a letter before action, also send a letter stating the account is in dispute so that they cannot take any more money off of you. Then call them and tell them that their car is waiting to be collected and see what their response is. Bet they dont want it! dont let them take any more money off you though, if your sure you have paid more than 1/2 the full amount.

good luck, their a horrible lot

£914.00 unfair bank charges recovered from NatWest after 1st letter :)

£255.00 unfair bank charges recovered from RBS after 1st letter :)

Welcome Finance cannot supply original agreement, N1 issued for charges, PPI & interest total over £3k :cool:

Woolwich 2 defaults removed, 1 ccj removed. My credit file is now clean :D

many thanks for your help with this, i have sent a letter recorded delivery (again) to them today and have also been told to tell the DVLA that the car is no longer mine as it has been handed back to the finance company so lets see what happens from here:rolleyes: