Crapital One

maddyrose1664
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6575 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

My hubby and I are in the process of getting our hard earned cash back from Crapital one. We both have a seperate account but I have been firing letters off to both accounts because my husband just couldnt cope with all this!!

Both accounts have had responses from Mr Robert Udy saying as a good will gesture they will refund some of the charges, (how generous), and then adding a patronising bit about how he noticed we in financial difficulty at the moment and are dealing with the cccs - like that has anything to do with this. Cheeky sod!

I have written Mr Udy another letter saying that if they don't pay up by Friday court proceedings will start.

Will keep you posted.

Hi sounds like you have everything under control! Good luck (not that you'll need it) and keep us posted. Its good to hear how everyone else is doing.

Don't forget to contribute to the CAG. Without them we would probably still be drafting our prelim letters.

OH Cap One - £436/ So far received £40. MCOL submitted 17/7/06. Caved 4/8/06 for full amount!!!

OH Monument - £140, claim filed 8th May. Requested judgement by default, settled in full 4th July via out of court settlement (see thread). Total £192ish received.

Me Barclays - £630. Received letter 13th May offering £300 full and final (they can bog off). Claim filed 16th May. Acknowledgement of Service filed 22nd May to defend all of the claim. Allocation Questionnaire completed and Stay been ordered by Judge on 18/7/06!!!

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 10 March 2019.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6575 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks