Claiming Back The Charges

thedynamix
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6241 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

£10 DPA subject access request fee. Data Protection Act.

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

Hey guys,

I write to you all today with what I think is good news..

Today, Monday was the day I intended to file my N1 claims form at my local county court after not hearing from NatWest for a month after I sent them the LBA.

Today I awoke to the post. A 3 page NatWest letter consisting of the following:

Pg 1 - Dear Customer, We believe our charges are fair and we provide a service in which you the customer pay for. Bla bla bla...

Pg 2 - HOWEVER, we will be willing to refund on this ocassion the full amount of your request (which is without interest as I calculated it).

Pg 3 - Claim free post form.

Is this good news?

Thanks CAG!

Guest NATTIE

I will answer yes and No, because they will pay it into your account but when they will is impossible to be certain.

I would phone them and ask when they intend to refund this money and by which means, explain that you are prepared to take tis matter further if need be and persue the full amount plus interest and fees through the courts if necesary.

IF MY COMMENTS HAVE HELPED PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES

Don't be like the banks - give a little back

:D NAT WEST - WON - £4282.36:D

Yes Della's right. Tel; 0208 236 8295 Customer Relations, Borehamwood.

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

Nice one, Wait and see. They have your received your refund slip.?

Nope, they sent me the letter with the refund slip and pre-paid envelope yesterday.

I was waiting for some guidance (as I wasn't sure what exactly it meant) before returning the refund slip back to them through the post.

So, just phoned them up and the lady on the phone sad that NatWest are working to refund claims within 7 days once they have received the refund slips.

So, I should go ahead and send it off right?

Your decision., but at least you were told only 7 days.

Well, hmm.. Hard choice..

They only reason I would not send the reply slip back is if I aimed to take matters further into court... Then I would also get interest back too..

However, I am only owed about 34 interest so it might save a lot of time and stress if I accept the offer on the table, which is te full charge amount anyway..

Hey guys,

just to let you know, the full amount please more (which I understand to be some of the interest) has been transferred to my account successfully.

You could say justice has been served as this money was once mine anyways, but gladly, I have it back.

I would just like to thank everyone who has contributed to this thread especially NATTIE, Bicester1, Michael Browne, Hedgey06 and assitance from Lordi234 and OldBear.

Without you guys I'd have been lost.

Thanks again and long live Consumer Action Group.co.uk! I hope that you guys and everyone else on here continue to uphold such an excellent, worthwhile and rewarding service for the less apt perhaps naive population!

THANKS!

Well done!!!

Thanks for the thanks, but as they say "de nada" ......remember that song from "The Italian Job"......"We are a self help society......."

We all learn from each other or, as the Chinese say, "The greatest fool may ask more than the wisest man can know"

Enjoy spending it!

Bicester1

MBNA WON £623

:)

GM Card Won £580

Nat West CC Won £525.08

Nat West Bank Won £2346.60:)

Lloyds PPI LBA

Barclaycard defence received. Trial date 30th July. Barclays missed deadline for servicing and filing of their bundle! Going to try for strikeout or summary disposal

HBOS about to issue N1

LLoys Bank LBA

I am not a lawyer. Get trained professional advice if unsure of your legal position. If my advice is helpful please tip my scales!