Eden Project Crusher Do - 16/06/07

The cobbett slayer
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6050 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Dont worry Lula,

There's only one of them !!!

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they look like one of those pixelated police videos.... even the voices have been altered.

Its actually a garage forecourt, and they are stealing a car with the radio loudly playing "a whiter shade of pale" performed on banjos, cheese graters, and the garden hosepipe, and duet vocals by quasi modo and the elephant man.

*I'll sleep without a pillow tonight, dear"

(sucking noise)

And Crusher,

They still spit at his lorry and wont serve him in the shops if he's wearing his SWW overall's ( now who was talking about elephant's earlier)

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

&

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

and Oi Lula, you were going to bed !

&

and duet vocals by quasi modo and the elephant man.
You complain of pixelation, yet you can clearly make out two of the members...I only pixelated the picture because there is no function to add an "18" certificate to my video...

...oh...and it is absolutely tipping it down today...I am now starting to worry about what the weather will be like on Saturday, so an addition to the list of essentials should include a raincoat/mac/gaberdine and galoshes...

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Not staying, have a busy day today, so was just checking if anything intersting had been said since yesterday. I might have known with you lot, it was unlikely to happen! :rolleyes:

Crusher, I hope the feather pillows and silk linen are ready in the master bedroom. :-D

Right, off to Boots for suncream, because despite what SS says, I remain an incurable optimist. :-D

See you tomorrow!!! :-D

This is the best forecast I can find, so I'll stick with it !!! and ignore the others :confused:

Met Office: Par: forecast

&

chance of thunder about the time Bookie arrives - no comment ;)
Oh, that! That will just be God smiting Snozzell with His thunderbolts, in wrath and rage at the audacity of the town to harbour false idols...nothing to worry about there...it also happened when Rick Astley played a concert here a few years ago...not that anyone should make a comparison between Bookie and Ricky...

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I can't belive it's taken 819 post's to get 20-25 people to Snozzell !!!

and then there' the rest of today !!!

&

"ducks for cover"
Pretty pants cover...what protection can be offered by a feathered egg layer...?

Pretty pants cover...what protection can be offered by a feathered egg layer...?

WHAT!!!?????

hitting the ale already Spicey? :cool:

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

Okay - it's Friday morning, and an update of the weather pattern is something like this:

Each morning it absolutely tips down

Somewhere between 09:30 and 11:00 it clears up

At lunchtime the sun comes out

It starts raining again quite late in the evening (usually after 21:00)

This has been the pattern all week, so hopefully, whilst we might get a little damp at Eden, the barbie should be reasonably dry...

Yes, and I've had a word with them old Druid boy's what live on the Moor, and they assure me we will have a dry afternoon with some sun !!! ;)

&

Okay - it's Friday morning, and an update of the weather pattern is something like this:

Each morning it absolutely tips down

Somewhere between 09:30 and 11:00 it clears up

At lunchtime the sun comes out

It starts raining again quite late in the evening (usually after 21:00)

This has been the pattern all week, so hopefully, whilst we might get a little damp at Eden, the barbie should be reasonably dry...

Funny, I was just thinking that last night. Its been like that all week.

I have got 2 party size bbqs... and lots of parrafin, meths, petrol and acetone to light it with.

he he he... fire... tee hee....

Spicenix... you are taking booky for a coffee before I collect her?

I will be out of here at about 4.30, possibly a little before.

• Haha 1

&

Spicenix... you are taking booky for a coffee before I collect her? I will be out of here at about 4.30, possibly a little before.
I don't think I would have used the word "taken," but yes, we are going for a coffee...please don't be late...an hour with her is going to be more than enough for my delicate ears to bear...