Natwest breach Injunction

whizzkid001
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6098 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Brilliant outcome - it just goes to show they will try anything to put you off! Well they certainy met their match - well done!

Darling1

If I have been of any help to you please be kind enough to click on my scales! Thank you

:D Halifax Bank...December 2006 ..... WON! 1 week after N1 filed.

:eek: Lloyds TSB....... April 2007 Lloyds TSB.....WON, 1 day before prelim. court date, still went before judge.

:p Nationwide.........April 2007 Nationwide.......WON, 3 weeks after N1 filed.

:rolleyes: Nat West....June 2007 (on behalf of friend) Settled after LBA and before filing.

:smile:HSBC - full settlement ...on behalf of my son...

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i am sure that the press would be interested in your story

post office WON 12/11/06

abbey.LBA sent 30/10/06.MCOL claim submitted 8/11/06.allocation questionnaire sent 16/12/06.schedule of charges sent 16/12/06.WON

2nd abbey claim SAR sent 3/1/07.WON.complaint letter sent 18/1/08

alliance and Leicester.WON

Well done Whizz. I know half way through this thread that there was a little to do with regards to your circumstances and why you looked at issuing an injuction and didnt want to go into too much detail. I was hoping that you would look now at giving some kind of information as to what you put on your court form N255 not only for me but for other people who may look at going down this avenue. I know that you might say that it might not work for anyone if it works at all but i am sure there are me aswell as many others who are looking at trying to get companies to not be putting and removing the default markers off their credit files. I have had a similar situation with the Bank Of Scotland who have repeatedly ignored my request for information relating to my data subject access request form and my CCA1974 and many other letters requesting that they are in default and so forth and some 12 months later have issued a default notice on my account while at the moment i am in the process of selling my house which hopefully goes through today or tomorrow but has hindered my credit rating now on me getting another house. Not that i want to know what your details of claim was about but what part of law did you use and i can then see or look on whether i will be able to use that for chasing them to remove it. Thanks Paul

If you find this info useful please click on the scales in the bottom left corner of the thread :wink:

Vodafone To Remove Default Notices thread

Paid In Full HSBC Was Claiming £3851.42 But Instead of Paying Me Decided to pay my £4900 Loan OffDG Solictors. Need Help

Concluded Lloyds TSB 27/05/2006 Action Against LloydsTSB

Concluded Lloyds TSB for Girlfriend. 27/05/2006

Paid In Full Capital One £160 Settled

Paid In Full Capital One Sent 15/05/06 for £1372 for Girlfriend

Paid In Full Cetelem £130 Settled

Paid In Full The AA £400 Settled

Paid In Full First National £160 Settled

PDA LloydsTsb Credit Card Hand Delivered 26/04/06 £180

• 3 weeks later...

Just when you thought this was over.........

After cancelling the hearing due the other week on a categoric assurance from Cobbetts that the matter was all settled & Natwest would not default me.....lo & behold, a week later they have done so!! After again assuring me this time that they will be removed, after 6 days they have not. This is now the 2nd time they have breached a court order not to default me!

This time it's court again Monday......I've had enough of their arrogance & contempt for the court, will keep you all updated.

Settled Claims:

Abbey: £4025 Claimed 27/02/06 - Paid in full 19/06/06

NatWest: £4529 Claimed 10/05/06 - Paid in full 1/08/06

Halifax: £1150 lba 18/05/06 - Paid in full 07/06/06

Natwest CC: £420 Initial letter 25/07/06 - Paid in full 08/06

Woolwich: £1100 Paid in full 28/2/07 + Default removed

NatWest Pt 2: £1700 Claimed 10/05/06 - Paid in full 7/2/07 + Defaults removed

Current Claims:

Abbey Pt 2: £2300 + adverse credit removal claimed 23/03/07

Alliance & Leicester: £1421 + adverse credit removal claimed 23/03/07

Refunds pending:

Capital Bank: Swift Advances: Halifax

Son's Refunds pending:

Abbey: HSBC

oh for XXXXs sake

this thread would be amusing if it wasnt true

tbh i was kind of hoping that you would have gone through with the last hearing, i.e. forcing NatWest to explain their actions in court

at least this will happen now on Monday

let this be a lesson to all - if you threaten court GO TO COURT

post office WON 12/11/06

abbey.LBA sent 30/10/06.MCOL claim submitted 8/11/06.allocation questionnaire sent 16/12/06.schedule of charges sent 16/12/06.WON

Whizzy, this is absolutely gobsmacking, no doubt they will plead admin error and try it on, this time, go for the jugular and hopefully the judge will now wipe the floor with them.

Good luck ;)

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

Good day at court today! Got in to see the judge ex parte, explained how damaging Natwest's 2nd blatant breach of the injunction was. He has ordered the Default's immediate removal and will 'hear matters' on 11th September - guess who will call me the day before.......no chance this time - once bitten twice shy!!

Settled Claims:

Abbey: £4025 Claimed 27/02/06 - Paid in full 19/06/06

NatWest: £4529 Claimed 10/05/06 - Paid in full 1/08/06

Halifax: £1150 lba 18/05/06 - Paid in full 07/06/06

Natwest CC: £420 Initial letter 25/07/06 - Paid in full 08/06

Woolwich: £1100 Paid in full 28/2/07 + Default removed

NatWest Pt 2: £1700 Claimed 10/05/06 - Paid in full 7/2/07 + Defaults removed

Current Claims:

Abbey Pt 2: £2300 + adverse credit removal claimed 23/03/07

Alliance & Leicester: £1421 + adverse credit removal claimed 23/03/07

Refunds pending:

Capital Bank: Swift Advances: Halifax

Son's Refunds pending:

Abbey: HSBC

sink them go for their licence to trade they deserve no less well done

patrickq1

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Advice & opinions given by patrickq1 are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional

Unbelievable - you cant trust anyone.............good luck on the 11th!

If I have been of any help to you please be kind enough to click on my scales! Thank you

:D Halifax Bank...December 2006 ..... WON! 1 week after N1 filed.

:eek: Lloyds TSB....... April 2007 Lloyds TSB.....WON, 1 day before prelim. court date, still went before judge.

:p Nationwide.........April 2007 Nationwide.......WON, 3 weeks after N1 filed.

:rolleyes: Nat West....June 2007 (on behalf of friend) Settled after LBA and before filing.

:smile:HSBC - full settlement ...on behalf of my son...

Typical

I have said this before but I think it's worth saying again

Never EVER accept any telephone assurances by your opponents. If any assurances/promises are made INSIST that THEY (& not you) notify the court pre hearing failing which you will consider the matter ongoing.

If they should give an assurance to you in writing then send a copy to the court making sure to inform them that you have done so

Typical

I have said this before but I think it's worth saying again

Never EVER accept any telephone assurances by your opponents. If any assurances/promises are made INSIST that THEY (& not you) notify the court pre hearing failing which you will consider the matter ongoing.

If they should give an assurance to you in writing then send a copy to the court making sure to inform them that you have done so

good advice

post office WON 12/11/06

a solicitor can tell you anything its up to you to prove what he said...most unlikely,cept in my case i got him struck of

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Advice & opinions given by patrickq1 are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional

Wow Whizz,

Just read the thread from start to finish, with all the high's and low's. You are to be commended for your tenacity and strength against the bully boys who represent the Nasty West, because Nasty they are. I loathe them with contempt. and the Nasty west. they are despicable. I will luck, not wish luck with all my heart to everybody who has ben treated badly after they have personally bumped up Nasty wests profits and suffered dreadfully at their hands:shock:

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW