nationwide here I come ***WON***

darling1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6212 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well we have just had a huge disaster, the Oh was made redundant last night - no warning and no idea why. It is really the end, we have a huge mortgage, 2 small children and a car loan, that was being paid for by the company, but is now our problem. So couldn't really be worse, he has only been there 1 year so no redundancy as such. Just a small hand out, we will be living off BAg winnings for a while now:x

If I have been of any help to you please be kind enough to click on my scales! Thank you

:D Halifax Bank...December 2006 ..... WON! 1 week after N1 filed.

:eek: Lloyds TSB....... April 2007 Lloyds TSB.....WON, 1 day before prelim. court date, still went before judge.

:p Nationwide.........April 2007 Nationwide.......WON, 3 weeks after N1 filed.

:rolleyes: Nat West....June 2007 (on behalf of friend) Settled after LBA and before filing.

:smile:HSBC - full settlement ...on behalf of my son...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi darling

I'm so sorry babe that is just s**t! Not alot i can say except i hope this claim goes through very quickly for you and im sure we are all keeping our fingers crossed that something starts to go right for you.

Take care

Marce x

Thank you both m.j and blidge, for your support, we shall dust our selves off again and think think think of a solution, but wouldn't it be nice just to one day feel safe and calm...in stead of all these money worries?

But thanks again

Darling1 x

If I have been of any help to you please be kind enough to click on my scales! Thank you

:D Halifax Bank...December 2006 ..... WON! 1 week after N1 filed.

:eek: Lloyds TSB....... April 2007 Lloyds TSB.....WON, 1 day before prelim. court date, still went before judge.

:p Nationwide.........April 2007 Nationwide.......WON, 3 weeks after N1 filed.

:rolleyes: Nat West....June 2007 (on behalf of friend) Settled after LBA and before filing.

:smile:HSBC - full settlement ...on behalf of my son...

£200 missing from my mum and dads tessa acounts, what can they do? back in 2000 they transfered there tessas from the tsb to the nationwide. they recieved a letter stating that x amount had been transfered to the nationwide, 2 weeks later a letter arrived from nationwide stating that x amount had been put into tessas with them, only problem was that it was £200 short, because the amount transfered was a large amount they didnt notice at the time. It was only last month when there was trouble putting the interest in that the bank told them there was something wrong back in 2000. after comparng letters and statements it clearly shows -£200. no one knows where its gone. Does any1 think we can get it back

Hello consumer action group and all members,could someone please help me with the next stage to reclaiming my bank charges. Ill bring you all up to date.claimed for £2807 with interest on 25/01/2007, recieved a fob off letter, wrote again asking for full amount however i prepared to accept a lower figure, this again was fobbed off saying that they are sorry that they cant resolve the issue it was then i issued them with a 3rd letter stating that i was taking them to the courts. Northampton sent me the paperwork then out of the blue they put £1824 into my account credited £120 to cover costs and £350.75 to cover any loss of interest, without even asking me.And they said that they have scrutinised eveything but it was still way short of £2807 of what i originally asked for.Phoned Northampton and they said hang on until April 12,recieved paperwork a week later and I have declined their offer.court now want me to send statements to defendant and courts within 21 days. could someone tell me what do i have to write or do now.

Well done, I have filed last Monday the 14th against Nationwide and it was served on the 16th. Apart from the court form saying the would defend the case did you receive any notification from Nationwide about paying the money into your account? And when was your Court date for? My claim is for nearly £6,000 so was wondering if they would do the same as we have only ever had one letter from them and that was after the first request for payment the usual sorry cant refund your charges etc, etc. Not had anything since!!

hi Mc willis,they had to reply by april 12, that week they put an amount into my account but was roughly £1000 short, so i waited till april 12th past, then got a letter from the court saying that Nationwide had paid into my account do you want to decline this and I did. My date without a hearing is now july17. All i am after is the full £2807 inc any interest owing me. I have 21 days to reply. Are you asking for £6000 with interest, if you go to court and they offer you a lower figure will you accept or are you going to claim the full amount