Iskanda V Barclays

iskanda
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6231 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If you have already sent a copy of SOC's showing the charges and dates imposed then youve done what you need.

They will receive an updated version of your SOC's when you send your court bundle to them.

But saying that, it wont hurt any.

http://www.findmadeleine.com/

http://news.sky.com/skynews/madeleine

If I dont reply to a direct question please feel free to PM me.

Thanks Dar3n. I was just reading a great thread here;

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/hsbc-bank/78873-new-after-28-days-2.html?highlight=AQ+dispensed+with

about the AQ's being dispensed with. I think I'm gonna send this letter to Adrian St John along with my schedule, and kill two birds with one stone.

Dear Mr. St John

It has come to my attention that as of 4th April 2007, an Allocation Questionnaire may not be required in this case.

I am mindful of the vast number of claims with which you are currently dealing. In order to more speedily resolve this matter, I am willing to accept the sum of £2262.00. I do not agree to waive my rights in respect of any other actions, nor do I agree to a clause of confidentiality.

I hope to hear from you very soon so that a reasonable conclusion to this claim might be achieved. I am sure that the courts would approve of our settling this matter in a timely manner and without their further intervention.

For your records, I enclose another copy of my schedule of charges. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours Sincerely,

• 5 weeks later...

Hello Folks,

It's been a while? Finally had my directions hearing at Cardiff for..wait for it..... the 14th August!! Doh!!! Little legs Iskanda is due on the 27th July, so it looks like we have a winner :) Is the old saying good things come in three's... or is that bad things? I'm preparing my directions letter now, and will send it off in the next couple of days. Anyhoo, hope everyone reading this is well?

nearly there!

If you think my advice has been helpful, please click on the scales to the left :) thank you!

Non illegitimi carborundum

I wish I was a glow worm,

A glow worm's never glum!

How can you be grumpy,

when the sun shines out yer bum?! :p

Amex * 2 *** WON *** Settled

Marbles ****WON*** In full settlement

Capital 1 ***WON*** In full settlement

MBNA ***WON**** In full settlement

Barclaycard ***WON*** In full settlement

Barclays Bank - ***WON*** In full settlement

Abbey ***WON*** In full settlement

Abbey (Mrs Chorlton) ***WON*** In full settlement

Abbey (Mr and Mrs C) - MCOL submitted 16/5/07

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone reading this needs the terms and conditions for Barclays accounts for their bundles let me know. Rummaging around my attic over the weekend turned up August 1998 and September 2001 (as well as two of my 20 year old + action men :)). I've scanned them to PDF (not the action men)

Good news everyone.....We did it!! Settlement arrived in the post this morning! :D Thanks to all who helped me during my claim and to the hard-working folks who admin and moderate this site. Survey completed, and donation duly sent. Now, where did I put that Mothercare book!;)

I'm doing the same with MBNA at the moment and may have to do another for Barclays.

Could you provide the wording you used for the claim, please.

My problem is that MBNA have not provided the whole six years of my account and only when they took over from Royal Bank Of Scotland.

Unsure on how to word it in MCOL.

THanks.

Have a quick glance through this thread here;

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/34887-5-money-claim-line.html

The wording on Jonni2Bad' first post is the one I used with relevant alterations. It seems some people perfer the N1 since it allows you more room.

Once my claim was filed, I send off my schedule of charges to the Northampton court with a covering letter.