Cloudbuster v Nationwide.....WON!!!!!

cloudbuster
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6338 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys,

5 days after my MCOL was filed, Nationwide credited my account with every last penny owed, a whopping £7,086. 91!

I hope this helps others to stick with their claim and don't give up!

Its worth it, go for it. :p :p :p

You WILL get your money.

PS, today they informed me they are closing my account......Shame.:grin:

Hi Cloudbuster!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Have just read one of your other Threads:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/nationwide/43206-spreadsheet-help.html#post342138

Which spreadsheet did U end up using?

What % Rate did U Claim as Interest on your Claim?

Hope U can share your secrets of success?!

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

(Jules Winnfield)

Hi MilkTrayMan,

I used the basic spread sheet because it was much more straightforward and I wasnt claiming any overdraft interest back, just the 8% entitlement.

I printed out 2 copies, one with the 8% interest added, and one without it.

I did this because you can only claim the 8% interest at the court stage.

So, the one without interest I sent to the bank, then when I got to the MCOL stage, I had the one with interest added. The spreadsheet calculates the 8% interest for you.

Good luck, and if I can be of help, let me know! :D

Hi cloudbuster!

Thanks for that info...

Would it be possible for U to Download the user friendly spreadsheet (...courtesy of Mindzai) from the following link:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/51736-excel-contractual-interest-spreadsheet.html

By re-entering your original personal data, could U give us all a Ball Park figure of how much more U could have Claimed for, had U gone for the Daily Compounded Unauthorised O/D Contractual Interest % Rate (...24.9% APR for Nationwide)?

I think U would help other Claimants decide whether or not to SERIOUSLY swot up on the use of Contractual Interest!

Much obliged!...:)

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

(Jules Winnfield)