Information please.

EEK!!!
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1912 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have just totalled up all 7 of my past/current bank/credit card charges and oh my goodness it comes to a whopping £3457.44 :Cry: . The highest being FD at £2418.81 inc interest

I have already sent lettters to two of them (A&L & Egg) on which I am awaiting responses. Would you advise that I go for the other five at the same time or hold off and see what the outcome is of the first two.

I ask only because I'm worried it might all be a bit too much to cope with in one go :?

Thanks in advance.

I have just totalled up all 7 of my past/current bank/credit card charges and oh my goodness it comes to a whopping £3457.44 :Cry: . The highest being FD at £2418.81 inc interest

I have already sent lettters to two of them (A&L & Egg) on which I am awaiting responses. Would you advise that I go for the other five at the same time or hold off and see what the outcome is of the first two.

I ask only because I'm worried it might all be a bit too much to cope with in one go :?

Thanks in advance.

It is difficult tofor us to say what you can cope with.

if you aren't n a hurry for the money or there isn't a lmitation period running out, then youcould wait and do the others a bit later. You may learn things en route which will help you on the other claims

It is difficult tofor us to say what you can cope with.

if you aren't n a hurry for the money or there isn't a lmitation period running out, then youcould wait and do the others a bit later. You may learn things en route which will help you on the other claims

you've still got over a year then. I would probably do it bit by bit.

you've still got over a year then. I would probably do it bit by bit.

I'm going after "them" bit by bit, starting with the oldest ones closest to the 6 yr limit, and the closed ones. I didn't know about reclaiming charges until 3 weeks ago, the banks have been fleecing me for 20, what's the rush? :wink: This time, it's happening on MY timetable, MY terms, I don't want to juggle too many in one go, and it's not as if the cashpoint was about to close, :lol:

xxx

ML

I'm going after "them" bit by bit, starting with the oldest ones closest to the 6 yr limit, and the closed ones. I didn't know about reclaiming charges until 3 weeks ago, the banks have been fleecing me for 20, what's the rush? :wink: This time, it's happening on MY timetable, MY terms, I don't want to juggle too many in one go, and it's not as if the cashpoint was about to close, :lol:

xxx

ML

• 13 years later...

This topic was closed on 03/05/19.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support their.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1912 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks