Problem with carcraft (sounds like im not on my own!)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6388 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I have just joined up here due to a problem I have got with carcraft. Looks like other members here are too having problems with these people!

Anyways basically I bought a car from there about 4 months ago. Upon checking my bank account monthly when receiving my statements I noticed that there was a £29.28 coming out of my account. I thought nothing of it at the time, but then I started wondering what it was that was happening every month. So I tracked it down and found out that it was the 3 years extended warranty provided by NAC.

When I was purchasing my car I was told that I got this extended warranty for free. Great!....Or maybe not!

So anyways I wrote a letter to them stating that I wanted this canceling (after a phone call to them...telling me to go away!). To which I got a reply saying the same! I have signed next to all of the documents stating that they can take all of the money out, but I was told that it was for the finance for my car.

I know I have messed up as I should have read through all of the documents, but I had been waiting there for over 2hrs (no joke!) and I was not about to sit there and read through a massive amount of documents. I signed next to all the figures based on what I was told. That it was for the finance of my car that included a free warranty!

Its not like I have abused the warranty (which I believe is useless anyways). I haven't even used it. I dont want to use it. I dont even want it! I just want my money back that they are taking from me for something that is of no use.

I believe you guys here are quite helpful when it comes to problem like this. Would be appreciated if you could advise me on what to do next..... :)

Thanks

CKS