wycombemariner V Yorkshire bank ***WON***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1905 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've just put in my 2nd AQ. I was advised by the court staff that as i had already paid the fee when submitting the first questionairre, that i do not have to pay the fee when submitting the second one.

Can anyone confirm this as the guy i spoke to was about 17 years old and didn't seem to sure? I don't want to mess up my case by not paying a relevant fee?

Up The Mariners

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just put in my 2nd AQ. I was advised by the court staff that as i had already paid the fee when submitting the first questionairre, that i do not have to pay the fee when submitting the second one.

Can anyone confirm this as the guy i spoke to was about 17 years old and didn't seem to sure? I don't want to mess up my case by not paying a relevant fee?

Why have you submitted 2?

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.

Yes that's right Wycombemariner. My stay has ended too and I am about to submit my second AQ. The court have told me that I won't need to pay for it.

The order for the stay instructs you to do this if the matter is not resolved after the stay has ended livelylad.

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Cheers Caro - would seem that as soon as the judge sets a court date i should get a letter offering settlement! Fingers crossed

I like your optimism!

What's Best for You?

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Thanks Caro.:D

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.

• 2 weeks later...

NO THEY ARE TAKING THE MICKEY!!!

I have had a similar offer twice with thinly veiled threats of costs and no guarantee the court will award interest. No there are no guarantees, but it's a small claim so there will be no costs, and I see no reason that the court would not give you statutory interest. They are just continuing to intimidate you so that they can say they had the last word. I refused my offer twice, and suggest that you do the same, although you must do what is right for you.

What's Best for You?

• 6 months later...

I believe that this case was settled out of court. See this thread... Urgent Advice Needed I'm sure wycombemariner will be able to confirm this and then this could have the title changed and be moved to the success forum.

Can I be the first to say congratulations wycombemariner :D Oh and is your branch in Wycombe? I noticed a comment you made about the manager not liking you because of you complaining lol. Sounds like the Wycombe branch manager :rolleyes:

Sarah.

Yorkshire Bank

Started Process 19th Sept 2006.

All Stages Followed.

Next Step Court!

Hearing Date 7th June 2007.

WON!!!!! 6th June 2007 :D

Frequently Asked Questions

Example Step-By-Step Instructions

I can confirm success and the thread needs moving.

The branch manager has now left, she was a total nightmare, and wouldn't know what "customer Service skills" were if they ran up and smacked her in the face!

A person that used to work in my branch has now retured and is helping the new manager - both of these people are fantastic. They have even put my accounts on "waive" which means their computers automatically ignore my accounts and don't put any charges on to them.

Up The Mariners

Result matey. I wondered what happened to you as our claims were running at the same time.

I love the account being on "waive". Good stuff lol

What's Best for You?

• 11 years later...

This topic was closed on 09 March 2019.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

Up The Mariners

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1905 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks