Bus fare dodging?? Need help.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 286 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello, welcome to CAG.

I'm not quite sure what's happened here. You were using a student bus pass that someone else bought for you. It had his/her photo on it but you thought it was OK to use anway?

Could you tell us who issued the bus pass please? Also, are you a student?

Best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

8 minutes ago, Lanadel said:

Thanks for your responses

i am new to the country so I’m not sure how things work 100% but I assumed that, since we had the option to gift, it was fine. With the picture, the identity of the gifter is proven.

Thank you for your response Bazza.

When I say unruly, I have seen a bus driver drive past an old lady just because she was just a minute late, she was literally walking as fast as she could, and someone else even yelled that he stops cos she is old. I’ve seen other people’s experiences with these bus drivers and they can be mean to them, that’s why I said that. I appreciate your sarcasm.

Anyways, I wasn’t asked for any information, other than my email address. Don’t know if they can get anything with that. Whatever the case, thank you. Immediately I learned that, it was wrong, I had already deleted my account, cos that was the only way I could cancel the active ticket.

I have no active ticket and will buy a new one if I wish to travel.

I am not a criminal, never wished to break the law and find no joy in doing so.

Thank you.

It would be helpful if you could tell us who issued the bus pass please and whether you're a student.

I'm not clear about whether the bus company can track you via your email. I would also suggest you don't blame the bus company staff for something that either you or your friend got wrong.

HB

• Like 1

Illegitimi non carborundum