Perch/TM PAPLOC - old Lending Stream debt - letters, calls, SMS (mass financial abuse of a mentally impaired person and partner running up lots of debts in their name) stolen pers details

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 270 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

post spaced into paragraphs with punctuation.

1st stop stop stop talking on the phone, block their numbers, block the txt msgs, report each one as spam to 7726. from now on only ever communicate by royal mail LETTER and only when we tell you too.

until or unless perch/tm ever get the agreement to you or send a Letter of claim (if they already have not?) you IGNORE THEM.

a dca is not a BAILIFF

and have ZERO legal powers on ANY debt - no matter what its TYPE.

as for the overall financial abuse, i would be contacting action fraud you could also contact the police and hopefully get the CID involved , 

have a read of this thread and think about the links near the end and involve those organisations too....

Mass identity fraud - TfL penalties/PCNs vehicles not mine but in my name whilst abroad - now bailiffs - help!! - Bailiffs - Help with Dealing with Bailiffs and Enforcement Agents including HCEO - Consumer Action Group

dx

• Like 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• dx100uk changed the title to Perch/TM threating letters, phone calls and SMS (mass financial abuse of a mentally impaired person and partner running up lots of debts in their name) stolen pers details
  • dx100uk changed the title to Perch/TM letters, calls, SMS (mass financial abuse of a mentally impaired person and partner running up lots of debts in their name) stolen pers details

do as @fkofilee says they have far more actual involvement with these situations rather than my observations here over 16yrs here+

they would not go near a court room dont worry.

i know this sounds irish, but it is far far better this DOES goto court and everything is exposed to a judge, they will actually help, i can bet you that . doesnt mean a CCJ stop panicking.

dx

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

i added suggestion.

he has obviously moved since taking out this PDL

ensure you also state his current and correct address is. xxxx

might be an idea to do this with ALL the other debt owners too

the LAST thing you need is a backdoor CCJ.

dx

and they

• dx100uk changed the title to Perch/TM - old Lending Stream debt - letters, calls, SMS (mass financial abuse of a mentally impaired person and partner running up lots of debts in their name) stolen pers details

just to clarify my fellow siteteams explanations.

IF you get a court claimform pack (N1) from northants bulk court , it will be in an A$ brown windowed envelope.

in there will be a claimfrom raised by Perch/TM. it will have a claim number and a date top right.

you have 19 days to acknowledge the claim , if thats done, a further 14 days to file a defence is given = a TOTAL of 33 days from the date top right on a claimform to file a defence. 

you need to REPLY to the PAPLOC dated 10-07-2023

this will give you 30 days from your reply.

hit letter of claim

follow post 2 (YOU MUST DO THIS BEFORE YOU GO AWAY)

additional reasons - the claimant has failed to provide any relevant/enforceable paperwork. the debt is subject to mass spousal abuse of a mentally impaired partner, please see my email/letter dated xxxxx

and yes send off a CCA request +£1PO dx

and they

• dx100uk changed the title to Perch/TM PAPLOC - old Lending Stream debt - letters, calls, SMS (mass financial abuse of a mentally impaired person and partner running up lots of debts in their name) stolen pers details

well they say they enclosed them if you read their 2nd letter.

dont take a chance...head them off at the pass... trust us.. do it!!

p.s - you thus now dont need to write to them about the address .

make sure his current and correct address is filled in at the top of our template .

make sure you get free proof of posting from the po counter for both the paploc reply and the cca request.

further musings:

dont be scared of it going to court.

in fact it might well be a very good thing as everything will be exposed and i can't see a judge not reacting and helping to what has happened to him and good  resultant outcomes will happen fast.

dx

and they