Housing association harassment and bullying

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 258 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I can appreciate your point of view on this but

1. Those electricians that may have said the c2 fault has been like that for 30yrs how exactly would they know that as they wouldn't.

2. The Housing Association are going off their contractor that they employed to carry out the test and their report and have deemed a full rewire is needed.

3. You have not actually provided any written evidence bar what you have been told verbally to the Housing Association which they will class as hear say.

4. If you do refuse the full rewire the Housing Association may go down the route of you are in breach of your Tenancy Agreement

5. If they do still insist on the full rewire it does not stop you putting some thing to them that there contractor must ensure is done and they agree to this in writing to you i.e.

a) A list of the works for each day of the rewire and which rooms will be work in on each day.

b) the contractor must ensure that everything is covered and protected from dust etc.

c) the contractor must ensure to clean up there mess at the end of each day.

d) you must have a point of contact and a phone number to contact them during these works.

e) any damage caused by the contractor during the works must be rectified by that contractor.

f) it must be taken into account by there contractor and Housing Association that you suffer from asthma which dust during these works will set off.

What you need to do is follow the Housing Associations Complaints Procedure and put all this into a Formal Complaint in writing which the Housing Association has to log and is open to view by the Regulator on inspection.

Make sure you title your letter "FORMAL COMPLAINT"

• Like 2

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

@Buzzy_Bee_ If you wish to get advice for your issue please start your own Topic

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

• 1 month later...

Hi

Any further update on this